• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Can't see more than a handful coming up from Exeter, so most likely a fair bit under 3,000 I reckon. Maybe even as low as 2,500.

It’s hard to see many non season ticket holders bothering, could be the lowest league crowd since I started following Latics this 

2 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Funnily enough, I think we will win tonight. Having seen nothing, absolutely nothing to suggest we could even be competitive, I do think we'll beat Exeter and I hope I am right!

I have Exeter in my accumulator so it’s a nailed on Latics win 

Nicky Law will probably run the show and our midfield may well get over run, I expect us to set up and play for a clean sheet in the hope that we can nick a goal, close game and it could go either way, if I had to have a bet 0 - 0 at 9's and Exeter 1 - 0 at 8's make some appeal. Half time draw would probably suit both teams but at evens it's not a great price. Wheater return would further strengthen my opinion.

2 hours ago, stewrat said:

Lancashire womens cricket team are at home at Old Trafford tonight. They don't win either but they are better looking. Cricket it is.

Decent night out watching thunder, they are as shit at cricket as we are at football, after the game they will come and mingle with the crowd, autographs, selfies etc.(I think our lot tried that at Bradford 😂)

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Get as many British lads on the pitch as possible would be my way of thinking, along with Nepo of course. 

Do you really think a midfield of Coke, Dolan and Eagles will magically sort all the problems, from the sheer power of their magic British passports?

15 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Do you really think a midfield of Coke, Dolan and Eagles will magically sort all the problems, from the sheer power of their magic British passports?

I think they would have a greater appreciation of the situation and need for a result yes.

With Missilou and Maouche out, is this a possible line up?

Woods

Hamer            Wheater            Iacovitti          Smith-Brown

Mills                  Fage                  Sylla             Nepomuceno

Azankpo             Wilson

Subs: Zabret/De la Paz, Stott, Swaby-Neavin, Eagles, Branger-Engone, Adams, Vera

Archived