FA Cup 2nd round draw.....

6 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Any changes needed from last week's starting XI?  Think we'll be up against it but a similar approach could see us grind out another win.

Stick with a winning formula, if we get a win tomorrow great but the Orient game is the bread and butter, can't see us failing to get 3 points from that lot.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Stick with a winning formula, if we get a win tomorrow great but the Orient game is the bread and butter, can't see us failing to get 3 points from that lot.

Orient's as good a chance as we could hope for to get some breathing space between the bottom of the league.

In fact Swindon away apart, December is a chance to get a good points return.

1 hour ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

I was keeping 10 December free for a possible replay in Burton, but that date might prove to be for a rearranged tie if postponed due to frozen pitch.

I think the FA like to play rearranged postponed/abandoned games before the replays. So there is time for a replay before the next round. 

See the Yeovil game in the first round. 

19 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

I was keeping 10 December free for a possible replay in Burton, but that date might prove to be for a rearranged tie if postponed due to frozen pitch.

Academy game at Chapel Road is on Diego  kick off 11am. 

Hopefully main game will be on today - wouldn't mind 10 December for replay as Uttoxeter races on same day, could double up Uttoxeter & Burton away  

14 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Same disaster of a back 4 we played against Fleetwood, plus Wheater. 

Really don't like that lineup.  

Nepo and young George would have made a hugh difference but I still think we'll have enough here.

Archived