Protest 7/12 - Orient

Apologies PTB to jump in front but -

I will be there next week for the protest (not the game) I really would plead for those on this board (apart from Baz/Frankie) to do the same. Word is the smug twats on the board expect 50 at best and are happy at that. We need to show these bastards we are disgusted at where they have taken our club!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OAFC1984 said:

I will be there next week for the protest (not the game) I really would plead for those on this board (apart from Baz/Frankie) to do the same. Word is the smug twats on the board expect 50 at best and are happy at that. We need to show these bastards we are disgusted at where they have taken our club!!

Oafc1984 thanks for getting the ball rolling! You beat us to it! We will be putting out some details for the protest in the next few days. We want to see as many people there as possible. I’m getting a few, who have been ST holders for 25 years until this season, to attend. If you can all pass the word around to other fans who may not see online what we are doing this would be appreciated. It’s about getting all the fans together to show the club we can have a voice. Keep an eye out on our website, OWTB, twitter and Facebook for all the details when they are released. Let’s reclaim the faith 👍

10 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Oafc1984 thanks for getting the ball rolling! You beat us to it! We will be putting out some details for the protest in the next few days. We want to see as many people there as possible. I’m getting a few, who have been ST holders for 25 years until this season, to attend. If you can all pass the word around to other fans who may not see online what we are doing this would be appreciated. It’s about getting all the fans together to show the club we can have a voice. Keep an eye out on our website, OWTB, twitter and Facebook for all the details when they are released. Let’s reclaim the faith 👍

All,

if you have an issue with how this club is being run then you need to get involved in this protest. Don’t wait around for sometone else to do something about it!

Change will only happen if you force it!

3 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

The semi official line, Mike Halliwell tweeted me lady week, is that it is ill timed due to signings due in January! 

A load of mid thirties players no doubt, to reflect of youth policy. 

16 minutes ago, singe said:

The semi official line, Mike Halliwell tweeted me lady week, is that it is ill timed due to signings due in January! 

Irrelevant who is signed in Jan.

Do what you want Mo, however it was clear from the fans forum in October that you and the board hold our fans in contempt. No coming back from that. 

46 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Irrelevant who is signed in Jan.

Do what you want Mo, however it was clear from the fans forum in October that you and the board hold our fans in contempt. No coming back from that. 

It’s mutual. 

12 hours ago, singe said:

Even if this was relevant it completely contradicts what the manager said on the podcast.

It would be an eye opener if we threw the scarves on the floor outside the official entrance and boycotted the game. Those who want to watch the game could leave them draped over their seat when they leave. When the fans have left the stadium  the sight of empty seats full of discarded scarves would IMO leave a strong message to the board!

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

It would be an eye opener if we threw the scarves on the floor outside the official entrance and boycotted the game. Those who want to watch the game could leave them draped over their seat when they leave. When the fans have left the stadium  the sight of empty seats full of discarded scarves would IMO leave a strong message to the board!

Probably be sold in a fire sale.

22 hours ago, singe said:

Has he not worked out the seasons over regardless of who we sign in January the gormless twat.

Cheers Abdallah you cunt.

6 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Weather's a bit dodgy at the moment. 

I assume the contingency would be to carry it over to the next game if this game just happened to be postponed?

We have looked at the weather joe. At present fingers crossed it does warm up(not massively but not like this last week) at the weekend. Hopefully there will not be any issues on that front. 

2 hours ago, JoeP said:

Weather's a bit dodgy at the moment. 

I assume the contingency would be to carry it over to the next game if this game just happened to be postponed?

According to the Countryfile forecast yesterday, the temperature is rising to double figures by Friday (11 degrees C) and forecast to be 7 degrees C on Saturday. No frost after tonight/Wednesday; so should be fine and dandy. Now, come on - let's mobilise as fans. I`ve been on the phone and got 3 coming along who didn't know the details previously.

3 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

According to the Countryfile forecast yesterday, the temperature is rising to double figures by Friday (11 degrees C) and forecast to be 7 degrees C on Saturday. No frost after tonight/Wednesday; so should be fine and dandy. Now, come on - let's mobilise as fans. I`ve been on the phone and got 3 coming along who didn't know the details previously.

This is brilliant wiseowl. Thanks for your support. Word of mouth from fans is crucial. Anyone who knows supporters who may not be aware make sure you get them to attend. 👍

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Get down to the pub where you always bump into atleast 3 disgruntled fans who don’t go anymore owl 🦉😳🤣

Archived