Laurie Walker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels Sunday league this. Like when you all turn up and are stood in car park ready to set off and your keeper drops the dreaded text in to say he can’t play and you round up someone through friend of friends who know one has a clue if he’s any good. Sums up latics at mo. 

2 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Feels Sunday league this. Like when you all turn up and are stood in car park ready to set off and your keeper drops the dreaded text in to say he can’t play and you round up someone through friend of friends who know one has a clue if he’s any good. Sums up latics at mo. 

It also says a lot about our “recruitment” policy that they sign a number 2 then bring a loan in rather than play him

unless the loan is for the bench of course 

5 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Seems a very odd decision. Aside from one season with Kettering he's spent almost his entire career at National League North level or below. No Football League appearances...

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of Bilboe.

Maybe he offered to mind Wheater’s dog 

Yep, today we found out why this man has made his professional debut at 31 years old. 

I can picture it now, Mo was holding the hat, big brother AL was writing down the names on a piece of a4. Barry was chief paper cutter with his left handed scissors. Curle was the nominated picker.

Out came Walker. 

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

Yep, today we found out why this man has made his professional debut at 31 years old. 

I can picture it now, Mo was holding the hat, big brother AL was writing down the names on a piece of a4. Barry was chief paper cutter with his left handed scissors. Curle was the nominated picker.

Out came Walker. 

6 minutes ago, owdumer said:

Shouldn't start again.

I pissed myself when Roy let slip he was actually GK coach at MK

Then thought he might do a Paul Gerrard when he was our coach

Next 

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I pissed myself when Roy let slip he was actually GK coach at MK

Then thought he might do a Paul Gerrard when he was our coach

Next 

Why the fuck are we getting other teams goalkeeper coaches in 24 hours before a professional game of football 😂. Especially when we have one who had more professional games under his belt ! And a youth prospect as back up. It’s a bloody farce. 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Why the fuck are we getting other teams goalkeeper coaches in 24 hours before a professional game of football 😂. Especially when we have one who had more professional games under his belt ! And a youth prospect as back up. It’s a bloody farce. 

I think the clue is in the word emergency...

Archived