Shirt Sponsor

"Bartercard is the world’s largest trade exchange. It offers a barter-trading system for businesses to exchange goods and services within a global community."

So instead of cash for shirt sponsorship, I guess the club got some turnips, a voucher for a steakhouse and the gutters cleaned on the North Stand.

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

That might be the new Head of Commercial , Steven Brown. 

2 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

It is. He's going to do well for the club, very proactive 

comments on Twitter from the old commercial guy and Darren Ratcliffe suggest it’s very little to do with the new guy 

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

comments on Twitter from the old commercial guy and Darren Ratcliffe suggest it’s very little to do with the new guy 

I would say ongoing between Karl Evans, Jamie and Oldham Vending ..Sour grapes also on the sponsorship deal which was secured yesterday(Steven Brown)which trumps the one with Oldham Vending 

This is no defence of Evans, but the irony of Barry's cronies kicking off about a him having a parody twitter account isn't lost on me. Isn't that what Barry and his men have been doing for years? The way one of the former sponsors conducts themselves on social media is disgraceful really and I am sure the club aren't too bothered to see the back of them...

21 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Am I missing something? Whoever got the deal done it seems like a good deal. And why are oldham vending still talkin about us and accusing the club of sayin stuff on twitter when it just says oldham fan 21? 

They seem to believe “Oldhamfan21” is Karl Evans after a few too many sherbets 

Reading the whole exchange, I can see why they do 

21 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Am I missing something? Whoever got the deal done it seems like a good deal. And why are oldham vending still talkin about us and accusing the club of sayin stuff on twitter when it just says oldham fan 21? 

The assumption on twitter from what I can gather (I'm not on twitter I used google) is that superfan 21 is infact Karl Evans. The fat Harry Potter reference is one being made at Barry Owen

Owen vs Evans that's a proper twat on twat deathmatch.

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

They seem to believe “Oldhamfan21” is Karl Evans after a few too many sherbets 

Reading the whole exchange, I can see why they do 

To be honest as Lee Sinnot says above I think they’re all as cringe worthy as each other 

as for Jamie, nothing against him but I don’t go and engage on the Twitter accounts of any of my ex employers 

28 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The assumption on twitter from what I can gather (I'm not on twitter I used google) is that superfan 21 is infact Karl Evans. The fat Harry Potter reference is one being made at Barry Owen

Owen vs Evans that's a proper twat on twat deathmatch.

So childish its unreal

Fat Harry Potter? That would make him a powerful wizard, one capable of really transforming our fortunes while also destroying the forces of evil. Owen? Really?

It's a totally stupid piece of childish name calling. Pathetic.

Archived