MATCH: vs Crawley Town (A) 01/03/22

Hope is a chicken of the headless variety…absolutely woeful!!

We don’t win any 2nd balls, we can’t retain or pass the ball…I don’t know where a goal is coming from….unfortunately the Sheridan influence appears to be waning a little…you can’t polish a turd!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Hope is a chicken of the headless variety…absolutely woeful!!

We don’t win any 2nd balls, we can’t retain or pass the ball…I don’t know where a goal is coming from….unfortunately the Sheridan influence appears to be waning a little…you can’t polish a turd!

calm down 

Anyone know how many Latics fans made it down to Crawley tonight?

Commentary from the Crawley end on ifollow reckons Carlisle have just gone 1 nil up at Boundary Park, i prey to god he's not looking deep into his crystal ball.... 😆

Just now, BP1960 said:

Being outmusled and outplayed. Hope awful, but its 0-0.

Disagree tbh. We’re well in this. We’ve had the best 2 chances through Missile and DKD’s trickery. 

4 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Would've been an ideal game to have Fondop, just launch it long and get DKD on the 2nd balls. Biggest threat is through Hart and Adams down the left. Diarra is an atrocious footballer

Diarra atrocious!!  Nah, he's not that good. 

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Being outmusled and outplayed. Hope awful, but its 0-0.

I wouldn’t say outmuscled. They have pressed and closed down in numbers. They can’t keep that up all game… but then some of our lads look knackered too. 

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I wouldn’t say outmuscled. They have pressed and closed down in numbers. They can’t keep that up all game… but then some of our lads look knackered too. 

They are moving the ball more quickly than us, so far we are managing to keep them out in our box. One of the sides is going to tire.

Archived