Team talk

30 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I’m hearing on the grapevine that Big Joe has been invited to speak to the team prior to the game against Crawley.

Doubt he’s been invited. Even less chance of him accepting. Let’s move on to more important things shall we 

32 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Not sure this is a good idea

Undermines the current manager and as much as I love Joe his last stint in the dressing room was hardly a success 

How could it get any worse, we’ve lost the last 9 games and on the brink of the abyss..

6 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

How could it get any worse, we’ve lost the last 9 games and on the brink of the abyss..

We haven't lost the last 9 games we beat Stevenage and Orient only 3 games ago but...

We could lose the next 3 and go down 

Which we probably are going to anyway so I take your point 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

I hope he tells them they are a fucking disgrace and do the shirt a dishonour. He can then go into the board room and punch flat cap. If he finds the time he could paint AL is a wanker on the walls as well. Job done. 

...not quite, you've missed out him flushing BOs head down an over flowing toilet. 

He'll always be THE legend for me. Why do some people refer back to that cameo role he played for a small handful of games, just to undermine his greatness? Weird. I prefer to look at over decade of very happy memories.

1 hour ago, Lukers1 said:

I’m hearing on the grapevine that Big Joe has been invited to speak to the team prior to the game against Crawley.

Will any of these players even know who Joe Royle is? Completely for media show if true and undermines Sheridan just as much as it would if Lemsagam came in to speak to the team...

So let's see...

We'll probably already be down by the Crawley game.

It will undermine Shez.

The Lemsagam's really attempting to tarnish all our famous fans and living legends under their regime's name aren't they?

And finally let's be honest, Mo will still probably try to interfere with the team talk.

Archived