4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Have a read of this rather than the Daily Mail unwise one 

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

Oh and they all need their balls removing 

P.S. - I don't read the Daily Mail - and have far more knowledge on the subject than you; believe me.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wiseowl said:

Stopped reading it when I got to the stats bits because it was about people "convicted". The police's record here is laughable, with literally thousands upon thousands never even charged; never mind convicted. Anyway Chaddy - I`d already removed my post and accepted I was wrong to have posted it - and then saw this. Shall we leave it there?

The same goes for all ethnicites and all rapes never mind just on children.

I didnt realise youd removed it, I hate all pedophiles and all rapists, I dont agree with tarnishing an entire race or religion. Just as thousands comit it there are millions who abhor it, the man who finally brought the Rochdale gang to account was himself a muslim

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Some people don’t seem to understand that pretty much everything Rod Liddell says is tongue in cheek. The left hate ‘traitors’. 

Anyhow, back on topic. Good news now official. 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09484918/filing-history

Why less than 50% of the shares though? Does that mean the Rothwell family have the other 50% 

8 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Why less than 50% of the shares though? Does that mean the Rothwell family have the other 50% 

Await the "cessation" notice regarding Cloughpark Ltd being a person with significant control presumably - and then see where the other significant control lies.

15 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Go away you sad bitter little man 

Chaddy - you tend to get very personal very quickly - don't know if you realise that? People do have different views and are entitled to express them. I got personal on here once, regretted it and ate humble pie in an apology. I try not to go down that route any more. Give it a try?

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Chaddy - you tend to get very personal very quickly - don't know if you realise that? People do have different views and are entitled to express them. I got personal on here once, regretted it and ate humble pie in an apology. I try not to go down that route any more. Give it a try?

702.jpg

7 hours ago, wiseowl said:

There is some validity to your post, I have always admitted I can be reactionary.

The day I apologise to Barry Owen and his racist, misogynistic, sycophantic following will be the day I no longer have a hole in my arse 

15 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

There is some validity to your post, I have always admitted I can be reactionary.

The day I apologise to Barry Owen and his racist, misogynistic, sycophantic following will be the day I no longer have a hole in my arse 

you handled that very well, l must say!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 6:38 PM, whittles left foot said:

However, National League club Oldham?

what does the bold mean in relation to my question? is reducing the name in the national league one of those rules l have missed like the bottom 4 get relegated on boxing day?

weird down ere init

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

this type of anouncement is usually a heads up for more hilarity of certain people embarrassing themselves online..

Love the light hearted nature of the post.  The club really is relatable again and at least they are letting us know

Still waiting on Abdallah developing the training ground 

Archived