MATCH: vs Torquay United (A) 06/08/22

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excuse me kowenicki , every device i used laptop, phone  came up with the error 100, i am very IT literate !!!, it seems it was working on apple devices hence it is now working on my wifes ipad !!!

Dont call me an idiot , dickhead

3 minutes ago, rossy52 said:

excuse me kowenicki , every device i used laptop, phone  came up with the error 100, i am very IT literate !!!, it seems it was working on apple devices hence it is now working on my wifes ipad !!!

Put your handbag away and listen to the match. 

The point is… if it’s not working for you don’t assume it’s not working for everyone else and message Roy. It causes chaos. 

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Can idiots unable to work their own tech stop messaging Roy saying it’s not working! 

Happy it's working for you pal .. but it isn't working on my Samsung galaxy s20 ( error 100 ) don't have another device to use so luckily the BBC Devon is working fine

1 minute ago, rossy52 said:

🤣🤣🤣

20 minutes in, fan unity alive and well!

3 minutes ago, rossy52 said:

🤣

8 minutes ago, rossy52 said:

Same here pal..... some are just too helpful eh 

26 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Can idiots unable to work their own tech stop messaging Roy saying it’s not working! 

I have tried on on 3 different devices and on different browsers, Latics Player needs to know we have paid for a service that's not working.

Just now, BP1960 said:

I have tried on on 3 different devices and on different browsers, Latics Player needs to know and have paid for a service that's not working.

Absolutely.  However, Roy doesn’t need to know whilst he’s actually ‘commentating!

Maybe some people have their browser settings configured differently which could hamper streaming services, anyway, I have Final Score on and National League score lines are on the ticker. There is no way I could listen to Roy commentating, he is too slow, erratic and with all due respect to his service, he should now step down and let someone younger do the job.

Archived