Latics v York

22 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

When did linesman start standing by the cornerflag on corner kicks? 

Crowd didn't seem too bothered after the freekick. 

Most Latics fans were in the side stand where the TV camera was and we went wild!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Nobody answers the phone at the ticket office, assume it's still closed tomorrow...

(Appreciate this the legacy of the old regime).

3 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Isn't it shut Tuesday but open Wednesday? 

As you were.......just had a look and it should be open today and closed tomorrow !!  🤪

If you go on York website you can easily sign up and buy a ticket in the corner stand next to the away end.

Only about 6 tickets sold for that section so far.

As York are not giving us any more then I can see a lot of Latics fans in home end.

2 hours ago, jsslatic said:

Nobody answers the phone at the ticket office, assume it's still closed tomorrow...

(Appreciate this the legacy of the old regime).

Not received my tickets yet either. As no one answers the phone or replies to emails, fuck knows where they are

17 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

Not received my tickets yet either. As no one answers the phone or replies to emails, fuck knows where they are

From replies to the club's social media posts about it selling out it seems nobody has had them.

Given there's a RM strike on Friday, they'd better have been posted by today!

8 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

From replies to the club's social media posts about it selling out it seems nobody has had them.

When I went to collect on Friday the guy in the ticket office was telling me he had about 400 to post out so it might have taken a while!

35 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

They have been posted out today.

34 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Was that a mixed end behind the goal? Seemed to be a fair few cheering but also a lot not? 

I was behind the goal when that went in!🥳🥳 Tics all around the ground that day. A great period supporting Latics!

15 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Was that a mixed end behind the goal? Seemed to be a fair few cheering but also a lot not? 

That open end behind the goal was where we got in but then went into their side stand ...smaller version of what Maine Road used to be like and took about two thirds of it for our fans.Great days out following  Latics when a lot younger.

18 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

No segregation in them days Roger, and very rarely all ticket either. 

My cousin and I were behind the goal where Maurice scored into, right at fence, no idea where my uncle and his mate were who took us. Think i counted 48 Latics coaches that day (sort of thing we used to do lol), loads of Latics on camera side.       

5 hours ago, unsworth blue said:

No segregation in them days Roger, and very rarely all ticket either. 

My cousin and I were behind the goal where Maurice scored into, right at fence, no idea where my uncle and his mate were who took us. Think i counted 48 Latics coaches that day (sort of thing we used to do lol), loads of Latics on camera side.       

If my memory serves me right, for some reason, York and Notts County away were always OTT massive in terms of our away support. Don't remember the same huge nos. travelling to other games. I often wondered why those 2 destinations in particular.

Archived