MATCH: vs Chesterfield (H) 03/09/22

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lukers1 said:

One of the board members was America based.

Not Canadian then? They don't like it when someone gets the two nationalities confused. :D
Twatter abuzz with the crowd being a bit thinner than previous but also queues outside to get in.

6 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Game over. On to Boreham Wood then. Will Shez be sacked? 

Im afraid the owners have made it clear they have spent all their money on buying back the ground from that cnut Blitz and there is nothing available for players of any quality…..the gamble seems to be that 6-7k will turn up every week because they’re so happy the club is in the hands of local, well meaning owners and the increased income will eventually pay for a competitive squad

I think they are going to be disappointed, the fans have been completely starved of any success and I would have prioritised the playing side in some way otherwise interest will dwindle however may potholes are filled or prayer rooms built

And as for Shez, it’s just sad, he really should have retired.

Well, there we go. I hope it's a fucking cricket score and Sheridan walks. I expected a tough match but throwing two rookies in from another club has just proved how out of touch he is. If this is what it takes for the penny to finally drop, then so be it.

7 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Well, there we go. I hope it's a fucking cricket score and Sheridan walks. I expected a tough match but throwing two rookies in from another club has just proved how out of touch he is. If this is what it takes for the penny to finally drop, then so be it.

Would you not prefer a comeback 3-2 win ? 

15 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Would you not prefer a comeback 3-2 win ? 

Obviously I would, I love my club but I am sick of the apparent lack of tactical preparation which is so fucking stupid, it actually defies logic and it shows on the pitch.

A comeback - do you honestly think it is on the cards?

Archived