Signing & Player Rumours

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Could Shelton have been brought in to fill in the problematic RB slot as opposed to the midfield one...?

In the training video clip he was just over the halfway line, which is far more advanced than we have seen previous midfielders. 🙂

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

You said 'there is no such thing as natural talent' which is just nonsense.

And I've explained that I meant there's no such thing as success based on natural talent alone. Don't put yourself in the Eyres envelope with willful misunderstanding. 

On 1/19/2023 at 7:26 PM, Littlemoor Lad said:

I was told 50 year's ago that I'd be a failure, if I didn't buckle down at school,

Here I am today, a failure of my own making because I didn't listen but yet I could of been anything 😁

I was told the same because I always did my homework on the day it was due.

As a result, I got a few O's and an A so you can get by with neither talent nor hard work.

12 hours ago, LaticsLegend said:

Vaughan sold. Hull City I believe.

I don’t mind players from our youth system being sold- it’s how it should work, and generate income for the club. 

I do fucking mind, that while at the club no manager has given him the belief and run of games to express himself - (despite really encouraging cameos) to up his value. 

Good luck Harry, I hope a side three divisions higher believes in you more than our managers did. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Archived