National League Thread

New manager bounce for them? We got battered at Woking last year although we then face Barnet midweek again…the scene of probably our best performance and best win under DU

I suspect this team will get a point at Woking and lose at Barnet…although I’m Southern based I don’t think I’m going to bother with either sadly. Fed up of watching players pass the ball sideways and backwards and zero desire to win a game of football 

19 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Latics top 7 is 15/8

promoted 14/1

Norwood top scorer 25/1

win league 300/1

not allowed to combo numbers two and three. well, lm not anyway.

They'd never allow that combo.  I think 15/8 is very good value but I'm over exposed due to pre-season optimism so I'll duck it!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

They'd never allow that combo.  I think 15/8 is very good value but I'm over exposed due to pre-season optimism so I'll duck it!

for me there seems more value in the 14's bet then cashing out. but that will be bc l couldnt go into a play off lottery both emotionally and financially exposed!

l have in the past bet against England as some form of sick (used negatively) insurance scheme, but not Latics. not yet.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

for me there seems more value in the 14's bet then cashing out. but that will be bc l couldnt go into a play off lottery both emotionally and financially exposed!

l have in the past bet against England as some form of sick (used negatively) insurance scheme, but not Latics. not yet.

Bet all you gamblers use food banks as well!!

9 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

Bet all you gamblers use food banks as well!!

lve not put money into a gambling account since about 2004 but ld wager a free bet about how often presumptious people are oblivious to their ignorance is pretty often!

one day l aim to have my own river, like Dave!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

lve not put money into a gambling account since about 2004 but ld wager a free bet about how often presumptious people are oblivious to their ignorance is pretty often!

one day l aim to have my own river, like Dave!

The poachers who keep nicking my salmon are a right nuisance

• Like 1

Those results last night weren't too bad, especially with Fylde grabbing a late equaliser. Offers a big incentive for us to move within two points of a congested pack with an easy home match at the weekend to come. It's opportunities like this which is in our DNA to fluff completely, but taking advantage of the situation will demonstrate continued progress.

17 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Those results last night weren't too bad, especially with Fylde grabbing a late equaliser. Offers a big incentive for us to move within two points of a congested pack with an easy home match at the weekend to come. It's opportunities like this which is in our DNA to fluff completely, but taking advantage of the situation will demonstrate continued progress.

It's a tough game tonight. Big test of their mettle especially as we now seem to be accumulating injuries.

after last night bet365 have started offering cash outs on promotion bets which have been placed using free bet tokens 😳

duno if l'm getting special treatment bc lve got 19 of them!!

our odds to win the league have tumbled by 150/1 in 16hrs. that seems a little bit panicky doesnt it!!

top 7 still odds against at 11/8 so a similar investment opportunity to Cobalt atm if youve got money you need to launder and double then thats where to look*

oh and James Norwood isnt 25/1 for top scorer anymore!!

*do not gamble.

do not use foodbanks food to gamble.

Edited by Monty Burns
odds added
  • Like 1