Unsworth

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

"Pidge" was shit more than he was decent for us, his sending off and subsequent renaissance for Stevenage establish him firmly as a pony tailed cunt

Gardner was average first time, and past it now

Release him 

He doesn't have a pony tail now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, redlion said:

Well we kind of got one of them in Gardner and that hasn't worked out too well. Would need to be a lot better than Gardner if we got one.

It's a fair point. He has been very disappointing. I was thinking more along the lines of someone to play the role McCann did in 2019...

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Bless 

If you think that Pidge is a cunt I hate to think what the rest of the squad rates in your eyes. He was one of the few who gave a shit and gave his all. He made mistakes but without him we would have had our fate sealed a lot sooner. Perhaps Warnock was right. 

Edited by disjointed
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Plenty of time yet. I've  I've recommend 2 possibilities, both EPL.

The Jack Byrne type is the one I'd prefer.

lno yeah but l expected it lined up and ready to go jan 1st. what l mean is lm concerned that the current style of play (not playing Football) has not been a stop gap thing and this is what l should 'get used to'.

there is hardly a Footballer in the squad. Peck is probably the best and he isnt even ours.

of course, we could have been in for Alfie in an all our eggs type situation and it just wouldnt happen. which is what lm tellin myself.

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

"Pidge" was shit more than he was decent for us, his sending off and subsequent renaissance for Stevenage establish him firmly as a pony tailed cunt

Gardner was average first time, and past it now

Release him 

brutal, but hard to disagree with. 

l think somebody said Pidge had actually cut his off (or had it done to him) but that type of hair is unforgiveable and stays with a man.

20 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Never mind McGahey is slowly returning to fitness. Unsworth says he will be a big player for us when fit!!!

Has he actually seen him play?😳

You’d think he was talking about Paulo Maldini….he is absolutely shite FFS!😂

Maybe he meant 'big' as in his actual size-not his playing ability.

4 minutes ago, Clifford said:

McGahey fully fit is a very good player for non-league. Him and Hogan next season fully fit would be a very good pairing IMO.

You must be watching a different player, he has the turning circle of an ocean liner…IMO he’s an absolutely terrible footballer!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

You must be watching a different player, he has the turning circle of an ocean liner…IMO he’s an absolutely terrible footballer!!

Over 200 games in league 1 and 2. He's a good centre half for this level. We've had the likes of Sheron and Maynard back there this season.

He's had a higher level career than Hogan. 

Just now, Clifford said:

Over 200 games in league 1 and 2. He's a good centre half for this level. We've had the likes of Sheron and Maynard back there this season.

He's had a higher level career than Hogan. 

And he’s still shit!!!

45 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

And he’s still shit!!!

In your opinion. 

Looking at their careers he's a far better player than Maynard and Hogan. I'd dread to think how shit those 2 would look in the league 1&2 week in week out.

We're in a lower level, McGahey will look decent at this level compared to last year.

Look at Hope when he started the season, excellent. He's either become a better player or it's easier in a shitter league. Not rocket science as he was crap last season as well.

10 minutes ago, Clifford said:

In your opinion. 

Looking at their careers he's a far better player than Maynard and Hogan. I'd dread to think how shit those 2 would look in the league 1&2 week in week out.

We're in a lower level, McGahey will look decent at this level compared to last year.

Look at Hope when he started the season, excellent. He's either become a better player or it's easier in a shitter league. Not rocket science as he was crap last season as well.

Hope had one good game all season, away at York. He was his usual headless chicken self in every other game we played...

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Hope had one good game all season, away at York. He was his usual headless chicken self in every other game we played...

Thought he had a decent match at home to Aldershot, popped up with a great finish in the last minute. I'm struggling after that.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

1 hour ago, Clifford said:

McGahey fully fit is a very good player for non-league. Him and Hogan next season fully fit would be a very good pairing IMO.

He’s a decent footballer at this level when fully fit but, and he would probably admit it, is now past his best.