Unsworth

1 hour ago, Clifford said:

Frank's not made millions by making hasty decisions on things and sorting replacements is one of the things to consider. He could have gone in December and instead they backed him with Nutall. Makes me think he'll get more time.

On the flip side he's not made millions leaving incompetents in charge of hundreds of thousands of pounds damaging his companies revenue at the same time, hopefully Luke will grab hold of this one and get rid before the damage is terminal, this seasons a right off already so why keep flogging a dead horse this guys just a chump, get rid and move on.

57 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

According to Ibby on Twitter this afternnon:

"White Smoke may come out of Boundary Park soon. Unsworth has not answered the owners phone calls since last night."

“Dowie in talks” ??!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clifford said:

It would be if we have a game in the next day or so. The whole set up is built round Unsworth. Not as easy to replace the whole thing quickly. 4 games in 2 weeks, not ideal to be changing it then.

Are you saying you're concerned that we might lose a football match or two if they were all sacked? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

Pete Wild isn't daft. His career is on an upward projection at the moment. Maybe when he fails somewhere he'll consider us / we get back up the leagues. 

Unsworth to stay for now. He goes we could well lose all the coaching staff. We can't do that in the current run of games.

I don't think losing the coaching staff would be a bad thing, considering the sterling job they have done apparently coaching the playing ability out of the club's recent, decent recruits.

14 minutes ago, Wardie said:

No wonder Nuttall decided to move.
A bad day for another long-standing football club.

Wish them all the luck.

Same here.Recall their old club ground near the town centre which is now a supermarket and a lot closer to the station!!!

Also Woking and Bromley who  both won are decent teams with good managers.

7 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Boycotting because of results and performances on the pitch? What a load of shite. It's just being a fairweather fan.

"Where were you, where were you, where were you at Grosvenor Vale.... where were you at Grosvenor Vale?"

Would never class myself as a fairweather fan - spent tens of thousands over the decades following us here, there and everywhere under managers good and bad. I accept to a degree the point made but I suppose I am now older and wiser. The board are fast losing credibility in my eyes by sticking by a dud in DU.

So, until their credibility is fully restored, I`m staying away. If that makes me fairweather - so be it. To answer someone else's point, if the next manager is as shit as DU, I`ll probably give up altogether as I have better things to waste my money on.

Truth is DU was hired simply because of the "Everton old boys' network" - that will not happen again.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Clifford said:

Unsworth to stay for now. He goes we could well lose all the coaching staff. We can't do that in the current run of games.

PMSL - best thing that could happen is to lose the lot of them. What the hell have they achieved collectively? I would bet the team would get better results in the absence of DU and his esteemed staff.

• Like 2

Latest from the ITK on Twatter...
@Greatest_786

Its all over between Frank And Unsworth. He has been issued with 2 weeks fine for walking out at full time. I been told enough ids enough now. Alot of haters like putting me down as late. I dont care about you lot. #oafc

...and deleted immediately?!?

Edited by Wardie

3 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Latest from the ITK on Twatter...
@Greatest_786

Its all over between Frank And Unsworth. He has been issued with 2 weeks fine for walking out at full time. I been told enough ids enough now. Alot of haters like putting me down as late. I dont care about you lot. #oafc

...and deleted immediately?!?

Its Ibby,hes about as ITK as my big toe, hes mentally ill and as someone who is mentally ill I know the signs 

3 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Still love's the club and the fan's, has very fond memories.

Least that's what he told me when we had a 10 minute chat.

Would he give up his Sky pay packet? not so sure.

He hasn’t been on sky for ages, he’s currently back in Norn Ireland working with Larne FC as a

consultant.