Unsworth

6 minutes ago, daniel said:

Him telling fans to fuck off isn’t going to help his cause. Does he expect fans not to voice their displeasure after watching that? Absolute clown. Unsworth out.

Yes I heard he had plenty to say to one or two in the paddock, should get stuck in to the players not the fucking fans.

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

If that’s true, it doesn’t surprise me in the least- he’s doing us a favour you know. . . 

It is true, it was me who he told to fuck off. I “politely” told him in the 92nd minute we’d had zero shots in the game and that it wasn’t good enough. To be fair I didn’t even swear until after he swore at me. Won’t lose any sleep over it at all, but you can’t be reacting like that no matter the situation. 
Surprised he stayed on the pitch so long at FT, because he was getting absolute pelters from the fans walking up the tunnel, and he’s usually the 1st one up those steps!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daniel said:

It is true, it was me who he told to fuck off. I “politely” told him in the 92nd minute we’d had zero shots in the game and that it wasn’t good enough. To be fair I didn’t even swear until after he swore at me. Won’t lose any sleep over it at all, but you can’t be reacting like that no matter the situation. 
Surprised he stayed on the pitch so long at FT, because he was getting absolute pelters from the fans walking up the tunnel, and he’s usually the 1st one up those steps!

Unbelievable Dan. 

I understand anyone reacting If it’s personal abuse- but to say or shout it’s not good enough- when it’s clearly not, and to be told to fuck off. . 

Dear me. 

I’ve said it a million times, but he’s to arrogant to realise how much harder he’s making his job. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, daniel said:

Make an official complaint in writing. Gross misconduct in any companies books, using foul and abusive language in public to a customer.  

Maybe, just maybe the owners need this excuse.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, daniel said:

You should lodge an official complaint to the club and get some witness statements as well. Any leverage against Unsworth will be welcome as the man is taking the club down again with his fucking abysmal football and arrogance.

I'm watching Altrincham vs Wrexham and the football currently being served up by Latics is embarrassing by comparison. 

Twat out.

17 minutes ago, daniel said:

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Make an official complaint in writing. Gross misconduct in any companies books, using foul and abusive language in public to a customer.  

Maybe, just maybe the owners need this excuse.

2 minutes ago, Wardie said:

You should lodge an official complaint to the club and get some witness statements as well. Any leverage against Unsworth will be welcome as the man is taking the club down again with his fucking abysmal football and arrogance.

I'm watching Altrincham vs Wrexham and the football currently being served up by Latics is embarrassing by comparison. 

Twat out.

agree with this a complaint should be made especially if you were not abusive 

if I, or anyone on this board were abusive to members of the public when representing our employers we would be in the shit 

20 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I wonder what Frank thinks of him telling fans to fuck off. 

Probably wouldn't be best pleased fans were giving the manager stick in the first place... He was big on support the team/manager no matter what in his takeover press conference 

3 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Probably wouldn't be best pleased fans were giving the manager stick in the first place... He was big on support the team/manager no matter what in his takeover press conference 

Then he’s extremely naive if that’s the case. There isn’t a set of football fans in the world, who will sit quietly and clap and cheer absolute dross. As long as it’s not personal- ww are allowed to say it’s not good enough, without being told to fuck off by the man whose responsibility it is. 

5 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

agree with this a complaint should be made especially if you were not abusive 

if I, or anyone on this board were abusive to members of the public when representing our employers we would be in the shit 

To be fair you lose all credibility when you react, and I did react by using some colourful language myself afterwards if i’m honest, so I won’t be making any complaint. As much as I want him to go the way I see it is 2 people having a bit of a row with emotions running high. He 100% shouldn’t react like that, but if someone was giving me crap at work I can’t say I wouldn’t react. Although on the other, if I was being as shit as he was at work, i’d also have been sacked by now also. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

A complaint is pathetic as much as I think its time to go. The insults shouted by people warranted that response. 

Agree regards the complaint, but disagree on the insults being shouted. Where I sit, I heard nothing personal, and nothing that wasn’t true. Obviously can’t comment on every section of the main stand, but for where I am I saw/ heard nothing out of order. 

1 minute ago, daniel said:

To be fair you lose all credibility when you react, and I did react by using some colourful language myself afterwards if i’m honest, so I won’t be making any complaint. As much as I want him to go the way I see it is 2 people having a bit of a row with emotions running high. He 100% shouldn’t react like that, but if someone was giving me crap at work I can’t say I wouldn’t react. Although on the other, if I was being as shit as he was at work, i’d also have been sacked by now also. 

Nah, not the point Dan. 

Don’t blame you for reacting when told to fuck off. 

The point is, saying the it’s not good enough, when it’s not. Shouldn’t get that response. Yes, he’ll be hurting - but suck it up and take it on the chin. It’s part of his job.