Unsworth

11 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

N2O?

Thank you.

I now have visions of Cesar Romero releasing said gas in an old episode of Batman.

I will not get that theme tune out of my head all weekend.

Blessed are the Nitrous.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Thank you.

I now have visions of Cesar Romero releasing said gas in an old episode of Batman.

I will not get that theme tune out of my head all weekend.

Blessed are the Nitrous.

l only found out recently that its the stuff paramedics bring you when you break bones and cant walk. also that l could 'taste' it even tho its tasteless bc l decided to try it now its gettin banned and instantly my brain said WHIPPED CREAM but then it started showin me stretchers and green uniforms so lm not doin that shit ever again 🙄

then l told this Dr and she was like yeah sumat about whipped cream and l cant remember wt it was she said after that bc she is hot and she used the words whipped cream and lm like basically 12 years old at times so l lost brain control drifted off 

kinda like how l just did right then with my thumb and still am right now fuckinell make it stopppppp

3 hours ago, League one forever said:

Is that similar to when Simon Grayson took over at Blackpool and they hardly lost a game before going up through the playoffs? 

More fitting is Steve Evans impact at Gillingham?

13 hours ago, Wardie said:

This thread has lost all it's momentum.
So, Unsworth...

So I'll resurrect it.

Yes results not performances this year were good but entertainment  still the same. 

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Rhino sent a nice little video wishing a fan happy birthday. He really has learnt as the months have rolled by. So much so, that I am now a Rhino fan! 

He's clearly a lovely bloke. We should all be wanting and backing him to do well.

• Like 2