Unsworth

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

No. That has no relevance to my post though.

I’d normally agree but there was something particularly shocking about almost every aspect of the Southend debacle….everything about the set-up was wrong; tactics, team selection, effort, passion, desire…all completely missing.

You really did have to see it to believe how bad it was

And what have we heard from the Manager, Club or senior players? Absolutely nothing! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I’d normally agree but there was something particularly shocking about almost every aspect of the Southend debacle….everything about the set-up was wrong; tactics, team selection, effort, passion, desire…all completely missing.

You really did have to see it to believe how bad it was

And what have we heard from the Manager, Club or senior players? Absolutely nothing! 

A very bad day at the office for sure. Some fans seem determined to ensure it sets the tone for the rest of the season. I can understand the reticence of the players and staff not to overreact to one defeat, others seemingly cannot.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

A very bad day at the office for sure. Some fans seem determined to ensure it sets the tone for the rest of the season. I can understand the reticence of the players and staff not to overreact to one defeat, others seemingly cannot.

Well, the fans kept our side of the bargain…4000 STs, really positive about the new signings, sold out our allocation at Southend, great atmosphere and noise before kick off…….and then……😔

Unsworth, Ebrell and the players have set the tone, not us….they need to fix it, starting tomorrow 

12 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Anyone else feel he kind of laughed it off ? Felt like he was just passing it off and we massively over exaggerated. I’m not sure it felt a bit strange that interview to me. 

What's he supposed to do, sit there with a sad expression and dwell on the fact that it was a shit performance?

There's enough on here that will do that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Probably somewhere between 1.5-2 points per game.

So really we are in agreement, we need to win the next game, if we don’t we can’t even meet your points average by winning the 3rd game. And so our season goes! (Or previous experience shows including DUs reign so far)

7 minutes ago, Pidge said:

So really we are in agreement, we need to win the next game, if we don’t we can’t even meet your points average by winning the 3rd game. And so our season goes! (Or previous experience shows including DUs reign so far)

Maths isn't my strong point Pidge but I'm not sure that's right...

13 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Anyone else feel he kind of laughed it off ? Felt like he was just passing it off and we massively over exaggerated. I’m not sure it felt a bit strange that interview to me. 

What we didn't see was DU off-camera threatening him with being put in goal against Aldershot 😆

Unsworth made a big thing about making sure players kept a level head this season. To not get too high after a win and not get too low after a defeat. So it’s no surprise the players haven’t been sent out to throw themselves at the feet of supporters. 

Yes they need to analyse the game but not to dwell on it psychologically. 

Edited by nzlatic
Typo

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

What's he supposed to do, sit there with a sad expression and dwell on the fact that it was a shit performance?

I'm more bothered about nearly every sentence starting with 'yeah, no'. Where did that weird linguistic tic derive from?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

He should take his gillet off and flagellate in public while begging us all for an apology over and over again. Nothing else will suffice. 

6 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm more bothered about nearly every sentence starting with 'yeah, no'. Where did that weird linguistic tic derive from?

Shez is terrible for it. 

Every man has at least one fault though, even him....

Edited by HarryBosch

6 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

He didn't, surely.

Maybe he streamed the wrong game accidentally 

We got battered from start to finish and could have lost by 6 or 7.

not sure what game he has just watched … going nowhere with this guy in charge 😡😡😡