MATCH: Altrincham (H) 07/04/23

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The match at Altrincham was one of our worst performances of the season ( and there have been plenty )

I know it was all Harry Vaughans fault ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I would like to think sooner or later we are going to batter someone at home ย and hopefully it will be Altrincham this Friday in a feast of free flowing attacking football ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

8 minutes ago, philwhite said:

The match at Altrincham was one of our worst performances of the season ( and there have been plenty )

I know it was all Harry Vaughans fault ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I would like to think sooner or later we are going to batter someone at home ย and hopefully it will be Altrincham this Friday in a feast of free flowing attacking football ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Nurse, nurse.....!!!!

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

They're on a FA Trophy hangover. We should be winning this game, and winning it comfortably...

I've no doubt Altrincham fans will be saying the same about us (along with every other team you make the same boring prediction against).ย ย 

39 minutes ago, O.A.F.C. said:

I've no doubt Altrincham fans will be saying the same about us (along with every other team you make the same boring prediction against).ย ย 

Still not boring enough for you to click the "ignore" button though...ย 

We need to win this, if for no other reason than to get off this boring shit run we are on.

I drove up to Alty earlier this season and we were really bad....

3 points from our last 5 games and no clean sheets is gash, and Rhino needs to sort it out.

And can we stop starting the lottery winner Sambou....fuck knows why he is here and what he offers to deserve a starting spot๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

We need to win this, if for no other reason than to get off this boring shit run we are on.

I drove up to Alty earlier this season and we were really bad....

3 points from our last 5 games and no clean sheets is gash, and Rhino needs to sort it out.

And can we stop starting the lottery winner Sambou....fuck knows why he is here and what he offers to deserve a starting spot๐Ÿ˜ฌ

We have run out of strikers. Sambou will be a starter.ย 

Unsworth should of been sacked when we lost at their place without so much as a shot on target, his attitude that night fucking stunk and I'm amazed he's still in a job but hey-ho.

ย 

0-0 clapped off like heroes and carried off on their sheilds, Linney to do fuck all as I suggested signing him 12 months ago when we could of had him for free, Alty paid 10k for him which is worth bearing in mind when you compare him to Nuttall at the other end who looks like a raffle winner with the contract we put in front of him.

31 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Unsworth should of been sacked when we lost at their place without so much as a shot on target, his attitude that night fucking stunk and I'm amazed he's still in a job but hey-ho.

ย 

0-0 clapped off like heroes and carried off on their sheilds, Linney to do fuck all as I suggested signing him 12 months ago when we could of had him for free, Alty paid 10k for him which is worth bearing in mind when you compare him to Nuttall at the other end who looks like a raffle winner with the contract we put in front of him.

What are the details of the contract btw?

43 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

What are the details of the contract btw?

Whose Nuttall?, depends what you want to believe but I've heard he's on as much as 4k a week which I cannot believe as it would put him in the top half a dozen salaries in the NL, if it is whoever signed it off shouldn't be anywhere near any further contract negotiations.ย 

ย 

Although it's probably the same person who signed off Unsworths with what appears to be no emphasis placed on success or a get out clause you'd expect when going all in on a rookie manager.

This thread is about the Altrincham game FFS!

Why does every topic morph into the Unsworth in/out debate?

Everything that needs saying has been said over & over.

We know Unsworth will be here next season so letโ€™s just see how we start before continuing this repeatedly boring debate!!

11 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

This thread is about the Altrincham game FFS!

Why does every topic morph into the Unsworth in/out debate?

Everything that needs saying has been said over & over.

We know Unsworth will be here next season so letโ€™s just see how we start before continuing this repeatedly boring debate!!

Even if we go down?

Archived