MATCH: Southend United (H) 18/04/23

10 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

If the passing was pretty but the results weren't then the usual suspects would be asking why we aren't lumping it forward to the big man.

So my question is, how much have you enjoyed watching the games this season? 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I think you are well aware that it's not the place where we will finish that people are bothered about, it's the fact the football isn't showing any signs of getting any better. How much have you enjoyed watching the games? 

It's not likely to get any better with what we have is it???What do you expect???

We have a bang average squad for this division which needs 5 or 6 better players before you see a marked improvement in the way we play.

I thought everyone actually got that now....clearly not

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

There was no way we were going to get promoted this season, most of the fan base accepted and knew this, but some signs of the product on the pitch improving would be helpful, you can throw stats at me but it's fucking awful to watch, and there is no way playing like we are that we will finish top 7 next season. 

Well we will if we carry on the form we are in. Check the stats since new year. Undeniable

3 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

It's not likely to get any better with what we have is it???What do you expect???

We have a bang average squad for this division which needs 5 or 6 better players before you see a marked improvement in the way we play.

I thought everyone actually got that now....clearly not

In my opinion it isn't going to get any better with Unsworth in charge, this league is shite, and we are one of the worst. There is no  change in tactics and it's fortunate that we have managed to pull ourselves clear from the drop. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

In my opinion it isn't going to get any better with Unsworth in charge, this league is shite, and we are one of the worst. There is no  change in tactics and it's fortunate that we have managed to pull ourselves clear from the drop. 

One of the worst. Hyperbole

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

About 13th worst at the moment...

Archived