MATCH: Southend United (H) 18/04/23

Poor crowd but hopefully not a poor game.Southend have brought  a few up.Poor up to now.No shots on target and they are ripping passes through our defence.Not impressed with the 31 mins so far

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, steveecky said:

This must be the most technically inept Oldham team for many a year. Most of the team can't pass a football to a teammate and just boot or head the ball anywhere. Rooney can't have any complaints if he's yanked at half time. 

Why wouldn't it be - we're at our lowest level for over a century

8 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Top half finish incoming, condolences to the eternal moaners...

I think you are well aware that it's not the place where we will finish that people are bothered about, it's the fact the football isn't showing any signs of getting any better. How much have you enjoyed watching the games? 

8 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I think you are well aware that it's not the place where we will finish that people are bothered about, it's the fact the football isn't showing any signs of getting any better. How much have you enjoyed watching the games? 

If the passing was pretty but the results weren't then the usual suspects would be asking why we aren't lumping it forward to the big man.

10 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Ah ye. Not arsed about promotion, just nice to watch losses

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Ah ye. Not arsed about promotion, just nice to watch losses

There was no way we were going to get promoted this season, most of the fan base accepted and knew this, but some signs of the product on the pitch improving would be helpful, you can throw stats at me but it's fucking awful to watch, and there is no way playing like we are that we will finish top 7 next season. 

Archived