MATCH: vs Halifax (H) 15/08/23

23 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

These are crap and they don't have Dean Watson helping them out tomorrow. Norwood first half hattrick and then give him a rest ahead of Chesterfield. 4-0 home win minimum...

Just remember who we are - me l'm hiding behind the sofa in case it goes badly wrong - yet again.

Just come up on FB;

We are aware of an issue where a number of tomorrow's fixtures are not showing on the National League TV website.

These fixtures will be streamed as planned - this is a cosmetic issue that we are working hard to resolve as soon as possible.

#TheVanarama | #NLTV “

• Thanks 1

Unless someone is injured or otherwise unavailable I think DU has to pick the same starting XI. However, based on last season where Timmy gave them more than they could handle I'd have Reid and/or Willoughby ready to come on because their defence couldn't handle pace but could cope with Nuttall and Fondop's physicality.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Unless someone is injured or otherwise unavailable I think DU has to pick the same starting XI. However, based on last season where Timmy gave them more than they could handle I'd have Reid and/or Willoughby ready to come on because their defence couldn't handle pace but could cope with Nuttall and Fondop's physicality.

They looked poor from set pieces on their last match highlights.

Edited by BP1960

12 hours ago, Flemboy said:

They got 6 points off us last season.Time now to reverse that.

Glad we are now playing 442 with overlapping fullbacks and  a nmidfield  that pushes forward

Yes but will he change things again?

I have no confidence in him.We need a consistent pattern of play that the players understand and enjoy.If he can achieve that then I really believe we can beat chesterfield. But will he start tinkering and play 7 at the back again?