MATCH: vs Halifax (H) 15/08/23

Oldham at -1 goal 5/2 looks fair to me, these did the double over Unsworths teams last season, I expect they will be right up for this and hopefully the ref isn't an Halifax fan from Rochdale.

Norwood at 25's for three or more, you'd fancy him to bag at least one hatrick this season, should of scored three or four Saturday tbh.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Oldham at -1 goal 5/2 looks fair to me, these did the double over Unsworths teams last season, I expect they will be right up for this and hopefully the ref isn't an Halifax fan from Rochdale.

Norwood at 25's for three or more, you'd fancy him to bag at least one hatrick this season, should of scored three or four Saturday tbh.

Looking at the odds for first scorer on 365 I'd favour Norwood at 7/2 over Luamba at 11/2...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

No

National league TV. £9:50..As it not a Saturday 3pm match UK users can watch the match live.

If you stream to a laptop or PC use an HDMI lead to your big TV.

Edited by BP1960

48 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

The ref isn't the same. I saw something on social media about him dislocating his shoulder in a staff v year 11 football match at school (he's the headmaster at Woodhey in Bury).

For the record he wasn't a Halifax fan he's a known Rochdale fan. The question was whether someone who supports a rival of both sides should have been allowed to referee a game between the two teams, especially as that was his first game at National League level.

Tonight's ref is Steven Copeland, who reffed our games against Aldershot (h) and Solihull (a) last season.

Just now, rudemedic said:

The ref isn't the same. I saw something on social media about him dislocating his shoulder in a staff v year 11 football match at school (he's the headmaster at Woodhey in Bury).

For the record he wasn't a Halifax fan he's a known Rochdale fan. The question was whether someone who supports a rival of both sides should have been allowed to referee a game between the two teams, especially as that was his first game at National League level.

Tonight's ref is Steven Copeland, who reffed our games against Aldershot (h) and Solihull (a) last season.

You are correct I was just being facetious, he did have a connection to Halifax though but that has now been and gone.

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

You like to have a dig at DU at every opportunity. Here's hoping a DU team wins again tonight 5 1.

As for Norwood, at this level I reckon he'd be disappointed not to hit 25 for the season. 

4 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

1st time I'm going to get to see this team tonight looking forward to it but not expecting another 5-1.

Will take a win first and foremost if we do it with abit of style that's a bonus.

Sick of the negativity on here. I'm expecting at least 7-1

(After having to sit through both games last season I'll take a win however it comes)

• Like 2