MATCH: vs Halifax (H) 15/08/23

Just now, Monty Burns said:

l don't know how you do it. always chose the opposition comms if possible. enjoyed him on the pod tho.

I know Roy is a club fixture and all that but he's been fucking terrible for decades. Sorry if I offend anyone, but it's my opinion and choosing to listen to the opposition commentary just backs up that opinion.

16 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Commentary is not helping the experience at all.

These two are enough to give negativity depression.

Deary me.

DU needs to have a word with them about changing the negative mindset. After 35 mins they were talking about Willoughby as up front wasn’t working. And then Roy saying half time couldn’t come soon enough. 

A couple of minutes later it’s 1-1. 

Are other teams comms generally so down about their own team? 

2 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

DU needs to have a word with them about changing the negative mindset. After 35 mins they were talking about Willoughby as up front wasn’t working. And then Roy saying half time couldn’t come soon enough. 

The Dorking commentary last year was excellent. Most of the opposition ones have been. The only one other than us that could have been considered mildly partisan was Scunthorpe

9 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

he is the epitome of a Latics fan. even if he died tomoro he would still turn up at Chesterfield.

• Like 1