MATCH: vs Boreham Wood (A) 26/08/23

11 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Chatting about it never hurt anybody, as long as he and the players aren’t booed or abused during the game I don’t have a problem with it!

Predictive text, should've said chanting. Chatting about it I have no problem with, I've been fairly vocal on here that I'm no fan of his 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

no we are shit and have been for 30 years but Franks got a plan so lets trust him

I don't like Unsworths tactics, team selection or style of play. Do I think he'll take us forward to promotion? Absolutely not. But I trust the process that the owners and board have in place. I do believe Unsworth has helped put in place a structure on the playing and coaching side of things that we didn't have before, in order for us to go forward. So that it will be easier for the next manager to take the club forward. Trust the process!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Steve_R said:

They only won nine out of twenty three home games last season and have already lost once there this season, so plenty of teams seem to ‘get a point’ there.

Only two teams lost fewer games than Boreham wood last season guess who?   Genius!!  Wrexham and Notts . Oh and guess what we got f all there last year . So thats improvement if you are anybody else but Dave Unsworth.Some people need to go and support tippy tappy city.

Edited by penrhyn
cant be bothered rsponding to stupid commnets

5 hours ago, penrhyn said:

Only two teams lost fewer games than Boreham wood last season guess who?   Genius!!  Wrexham and Notts . Oh and guess what we got f all there last year . So thats improvement if you are anybody else but Dave Unsworth.Some people need to go and support tippy tappy city.

So that’s 2 people from Penrhyn Bay who are a pain in my arse, you and the mother in law!

• Like 1

• Matt unfeatured this topic