MATCH: Hartlepool United (H) 30/12/23 🍾🍾🍾

37 minutes ago, Laticsenior said:

Crawford, Hendrix and Mancini could all feature tomorrow. Mancini looks like he could be a real handful. If we keep him quiet we have a real chance of a home win IMO.

From what I’ve read from Hartlepool fans, Mancini has been injured and shouldn’t be playing any more than half an hour tops tomorrow. Their top goalscorer is still missing, their defence concede a lot of goals, and they want Askey gone. 
Expecting goals from both teams, but us to win by a goal or two.

3 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

From what I’ve read from Hartlepool fans, Mancini has been injured and shouldn’t be playing any more than half an hour tops tomorrow. Their top goalscorer is still missing, their defence concede a lot of goals, and they want Askey gone. 

Stick Sheron on Mancini job done, they had nothing else to fear and looked incredibly dodgy at the back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If we can't beat this lot at home, then we should probably give it up. They are absolutely crap...

I'd expect nothing less from you

53 minutes ago, TwistingMyMellon said:

Nailed on 3-1 defeat then.

..and you.

:D 

Seriously, the home-form hoodoo needs to be well and truly buried tomorrow and I believe once the first home win of Mellon's tenure is achieved, then lots more will follow..not at the expense of the away-form, I hope. Anyway, I am going for just that and a repeat of the last score line, only a home win of 3-1.

Come on lads. you know you want to. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Stick Sheron on Mancini job done, they had nothing else to fear and looked incredibly dodgy at the back.

Problem is Sheron is always yards away which is why 1 opposition midfielder inevitably runs the show. Let's hope he does what you suggest.

7 hours ago, ceskylatic said:

He played 15 minutes (+ injury time) on Boxing Day, so can see him perhaps going to a half today. Would think he'd play more than 30 minutes but that might depend on the game situation.

I doubt he'll play a full 90 though.

Thought we looked miles ahead of them on boxing day. They looked like the worst team in the division in all honesty.

We need to press from the off and get an early goal or 2. Their defence looked truly awful (23 for them is the worst I’ve seen in the league this season). Get at them from the off and we should get a dominant win. 

Norwood and Stones should be having a field day against that defence, as they did a few days ago.

4-1 the blues. 

• Like 1