Mouldy ol' dough is my ringtone and has been for several years now - I know of others that have it too! 

Fanfare, will always be my favourite with regards to when the teams come out. Played over a decent PA system (yes, ISZ needs some work in that respect) it really has an effect and stokes memories of our great times ...

Mouldy Old Dough for me too. That and Singing the Blues by Guy Mitchell just evokes memories of going to my first Oldham games in 1981 as a young kid with the smell of cigarettes, Bovril and alcohol in the air. I'd cling onto the fence in the main stand paddock and fell in love with football and Oldham. It might be a bit naff now but Everton, Leeds etc all have their own dodgy tunes that they play every home game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TwistingMyMellon said:

Mouldy Old Dough for me too. That and Singing the Blues by Guy Mitchell just evokes memories of going to my first Oldham games in 1981 as a young kid with the smell of cigarettes, Bovril and alcohol in the air. I'd cling onto the fence in the main stand paddock and fell in love with football and Oldham. It might be a bit naff now but Everton, Leeds etc all have their own dodgy tunes that they play every home game.

Definitely , those two tunes are Latics through and through for me

7 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Even though its associated with Chris Moores era I still like can’t take my eyes off you. 

that wasnt just us that was a cheesey AF attempt by some TV company to get every club singing the same song

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

that wasnt just us that was a cheesey AF attempt by some TV company to get every club singing the same song

We're just too shit to be true

Please put my eyes in a stew

That one?

#mood

Edited by L1onheartNew

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

We're just too shit to be true

Please put my eyes in a stew

That one?

#mood

aye. tbh l'm stunned there's a someobody who didnt know that. maybe they work for the PR company that came up with the idea!!

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

aye. tbh l'm stunned there's a someobody who didnt know that. maybe they work for the PR company that came up with the idea!!

It's almost as bad as Let's go xxxxx,

Let's go. Which the AFL tried to adopt here. Australia couldn't be any less American if it tried...

By that, I mean less is more.

Edited by L1onheartNew

30 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Thought we had a vote and picked that ?

Never liked it when we, or Andy Williams, sang it !  👎

We did, not sure what this PR company had to do with it. 

Edited by adamoafc

39 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

think there was a vote on this which was run by the same people who did the poll that chose us an away kit the same as chelseas when our then owners supported them!!

42 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

we never sang it. ever.

maybe, however they played it over and over on adverts and PR systems up n down the country, then did a poll amongst fans. (at this point most Football fans smelt the rat bc why would suddenly almost everybody be conducting a poll.

long story short-

Andy Williams 'won' at about twenty clubs and then it was used in an advert featuring Football fans from all over the contry singing it.

typing this l also realise l

may have mistakenly mistook the PR industry for the Marketing industry.

anyway, thats where whatever he is called off here worksz