MATCH: York City (A) 20/02/24

13 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Nothing half, no real threat from either side. Game is there for the taking. 

Exactly it’s the first half ffs !! I think at some point Green will come on we will go 4 at the back and we will take over. I’m not at the game so unsure of the conditions but surely there’s a reason/plan why we changed ends at kick off ? I’m feeling confident if the win. Comfortable win too. 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick
  • Like 1

Happy with that half.

Kept it tight.  Wore York out a bit.  Bring Green on to stretch them more later.  Textbook game management.

Edited by JoeP
  • Like 1

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Exactly it’s the first half ffs !! I think at some point Green will come on we will go 4 at the back and we will take over. I’m not at the game so unsure of the conditions but sorely there’s a reason/plan why we changed ends at kick off ? I’m feeling confident if the win. Comfortable win too. 

Hope you're correct but these are the games we need to win if we're serious about the play offs

2 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Hope you're correct but these are the games we need to win if we're serious about the play offs

That's not how it works. 

We've got battered at Southend and at home to Ebbsfleet, yet are still in the play-offs at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

That's not how it works. 

We've got battered at Southend and at home to Ebbsfleet, yet are still in the play-offs at the moment. 

It's all about finishing as high as possible and keeping that winning form going

That can carry you through in the play offs

5 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

It's all about finishing as high as possible and keeping that winning form going

That can carry you through in the play offs

It’s not realistic to expect us to win every single game. We will drop points. 

• Like 2