MATCH: Bromley (H) 05/03/24

2 hours ago, aaronoafc said:

We thinking Norwood Garner up top? 

If Bromley are cloggers I really think it might be worth throwing Dallas in from the start with his pace and movement, just risky him and Norwood as both probably aren’t fully fit yet. 

Also Garner has been great and is such a nuisance up there. 

Has Dallas moved quickly since he’s been here ? Looks like he’s running through mud. 

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

I think what we really need ahead of kick-off tonight is for @Lee Sinnott to come on and predict a heavy home defeat against a Bromley team that reminds him of Barcelona in their tiki taka heyday.

Not happening. It's Bromley. Watched them the other week, they're crap and will have one eye in their quarter final on Saturday. Comfortable win...

• Like 1

It feels like we are beginning to enter the run in now this is where the season will start to crank up we have some big games coming up. Their are a number of ways it could go, if we get some big wins in the next few weeks particularly at home then I can see the atmosphere and the mood amongst the supporters could go up a notch. Defeats at home to Bromley and Chesterfield and the "I told you so's" will be out in force but its nice to atleast be involved at the top end for once.

Edited by GlossopLatic

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Not happening. It's Bromley. Watched them the other week, they're crap and will have one eye in their quarter final on Saturday. Comfortable win...

1 hour ago, trickyrickyholden said:

🙂 hope you're right

Sadly he rarely is…😞

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

if we start Fondop we play right into their hands. 

Nors n Garner to start with no 'GERRIN IT BLOODY FORWARD'

As he got no change out of the big Southend centred backs and Norwood did you could be right.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

As he got no change out of the big Southend centred backs and Norwood did you could be right.

l'm always right. apart from when l disagree with you or when l'm dieing on Lotalty Hill to some dense twit like DU

Edited by Monty Burns
language

Just now, Monty Burns said:

l'm always right. apart from when l disagree with you or when l'm dieing on Lotalty Hill to some dense twat like DU

If we both agree it's an hat trick for Fondop for sure.😄

• Like 1