Last one to post wins

singe

Guest gillianfn

And how long is it going to be before I am no longer an Under 19? I've done more than 19 posts now. Or is that not how it works?

Am I missing Corrie ? Wilson, video it for me will you? I know how you love your soaps. You C word.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jocks,spoil everyhing.......i win..again

Not any more Savage.

Not like this will stop though, and as it is after midnight I believe we are due a new WotD.

I am going for my favourite off the real biggun and choosing frottage. Actually it was GFNs word, but I was the only person who knew what it meant without looking it up(I think we can discount Mr. Vorderman (Kets) from this statement - he knows what every word means.)

That should rub some of you up the wrong way if you know what I mean ;).

KtF,

Derek.

Guest gillianfn

Was it really me who posted that? I haven't time or patience to go and look back, but it you say so Wilson, after all, with the passage of time and however many billions of gallons of beer you have consumed in the past 2 and a half years, who the hell am I to doubt your memory banks?

I behaved appallingly today, I am delighted to say. Couldn't stop myself from jumping up and down and screaming like a not right - I even gestured towards the Scunny fans - disgraceful - funny though!

Poor little Chris Taylor, must have been bruised to buggery when he came off.

Open Word

Open long thread.doc

Ctrl & F

Type frottage

and behold

"IP: Logged

gillianfn Posted on 11/1 13:08 Email this Message

Today's word

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frottage. "

Anyway plenty of room, or rather not plenty of room for frottage yesterday, such a well designed stand.

What a good do at the end, their players and them bellends in the stand to the right, devastated, ha!

Guest gillianfn

I didn't see her yesterday Andrew - but like I say, I guess I could have been mistaken for her! Actually, that isn't true, I don't think I look or act much like a bloke. And my only gesticulations were after the goal and at the sendings off, hers tend to start at 3pm and end around 4.50!

Quick quick, put Radio 2 on. Somebody Biggs, Side Show. Oh what a fabulous song!