Yesterday was a pretty decent turnout by home fans I thought.

Trying to see where it say in terms of home fans this season but cannot find the information but did find this website.

http://www.emfootball.co.uk/attend.html

Gives you a chance to see how teams are doing verses the size of their support. Our attendance league position matches our real life one fairly accurately...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochdale was our highest turnout in years. Just under 5000.

Our away support is excellent. When you see 3rd in the table, who have got a genuine chance of being automatic with a win, taking 680 to a game which isn't that far - Walsall to Bradford - you know how poverty this division is.

Burton are a non league club that have risen very quickly so crowds will always be quite poor in my opinion. Similar to the likes of the old Wimbledon and Wigan in the 70/80s and now Fleetwood, folk in those towns have supported other teams/sports and will have regarded such teams as a second club.

Burton are a non league club that have risen very quickly so crowds will always be quite poor in my opinion. Similar to the likes of the old Wimbledon and Wigan in the 70/80s and now Fleetwood, folk in those towns have supported other teams/sports and will have regarded such teams as a second club.

In September last year, the Burton Albion Chairman said:

"The development of the club will depend on the basis of the support we get.

This season, it's key that we get more support through the turnstiles – not just the away fans, but the fans locally.

You've seen this season how well the team have performed, and we'll never have, I don't think, a better chance of getting close to the Championship than this season.

We started off being realistic, saying our aim is to play in League One next season for when the new television deal kicks in.

That's worth a lot more money and I think the Championship clubs get something like an extra £1.75m next season, from what they do now.

It's important that we see people come through the turnstiles."

In the away attendance league we are currently around 6th or 7th which is a fair effort all things considered.

Speaking of away attendances that was unbelievably piss poor from Crewe yesterday! That's got to be the worst ever Saturday turnout at BP. Crewe are even worse than Rochdale!

Speaking of away attendances that was unbelievably piss poor from Crewe yesterday! That's got to be the worst ever Saturday turnout at BP. Crewe are even worse than Rochdale!

Colchester brought 74, Crawley 83 last season - both Saturdays

Not surprising that Latics Bury and Rochdale are near the bottom we all suffer from the United and City factor. Wigan escape to an extent because they are holding onto some of their meagre Premiership support,their attendances are still well below their league position.

We took 414 to Crewe which was very poor.

Lowest point if the seasonfor me that, i was sure we were going down after that, never been so disheartened as a latics fan after that, i'm so glad we saw sense and brought JS back, not missed a game since he's been back, not been great to watch but i feel more of an affinity with the club again these last few months.

• 2 weeks later...