Matt Palmer

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be a great signing, if Burton go up and decide to offload him and he ends up at Latics permanently.

As said above, still young but with 100 games and a promotion under his belt.

Sheridan's type of player, a really good passer of the ball. Hasselbaink said he was unlucky not to play more games and that only the good form of his other midfielders got in the way of that. Good attitude and works hard, apparently.

I hope Shez has sent him for some new clothes and a haircut this afternoon.

He looks like he could get arrested for hacking the Pentagon before he even kicks a ball for us...

There's certainly shades of Tarky about him...

John Sheridan, the very epitome of sartorial elegance.... !

Edited by singe

What standards? When did we ever have standards?

I'm not jumping for joy over this signing but look at where we are and it's clear we're not going to be signing anyone exceptionally good.

You can't tell yet, we took Fulton on loan from a Premiership club and it didn't work out, at least this lad will have played against physical players before and know what it's all about.

He'll do for me, there won't be many 20yos with 100 proper games behind them, certainly not available to us anyway.

Actually he has only ever started 54 games. He has only ever started 3 games in league 1. ....lost 2-0 3-0 and 4-0. He might be Ok I have no idea but his stats are not what they seem at first glance

When greeted by the sponsors' percussion instruments today, Matty Matt will be the thunderclap new man.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/thunder-sticks-provided-for-local-derby-game-2915781.aspx

We have got to get it together.

We have got to get it together now!

Edited because....

Post by peacockbrewer on 17 hours ago
......he does want to be called Matt now. His girlfriend said so so he must be all growed up now.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

No but I'm complaining about the same piss poor problems at the back and up top which STILL haven't been solved.

I'd sell Wilson and use that money for a bruiser from league 2 or the conference who can win a header and bully a big striker. Most teams only have 1