Definitely a step down from League 1 which wasn’t pretty either but infinitely better than this! That was absolute crap, especially for the 262 that made the trip.

Thought Miller was a threat up top but O’Grady was back to his usual shite.

Its the simple things like being able to occasionally control the ball and pass the bloody thing.

The amount of times Gardner gave it away tonight was unbelievable, when he’s good he’s very good but when he isn’t he’s a complete liability, his mistakes tonight could easily have cost us a couple of goals.

We wouldn’t have to improve very much to compete at the top but we have to get the basics right before we can even think about it!

8 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Definitely a step down from League 1 which wasn’t pretty either but infinitely better than this! That was absolute crap, especially for the 262 that made the trip.

Thought Miller was a threat up top but O’Grady was back to his usual shite.

Its the simple things like being able to occasionally control the ball and pass the bloody thing.

The amount of times Gardner gave it away tonight was unbelievable, when he’s good he’s very good but when he isn’t he’s a complete liability, his mistakes tonight could easily have cost us a couple of goals.

We wouldn’t have to improve very much to compete at the top but we have to get the basics right before we can even think about it!

Gardner was poor tonight and looked jaded.

I'd  consider resting him for the Morecambe game if there's a suitable replacement.

On 8/21/2018 at 10:50 PM, BP1960 said:

Gardner was poor tonight and looked jaded.

I'd  consider resting him for the Morecambe game if there's a suitable replacement.

Finally. Someone seeing it that way I did.  I don’t think we can give him a rest though. Not unless Baxter and Byrne start. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...