Jack Byrne - signs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

Great game from him today, even in extra time he was getting stuck in

He is not just a fancy player but a team player as well.

Could get a call up for the full ROI team the way he is playing. We don't want to lose him in January though, the the takeover is very important in keeping him.

26 minutes ago, bigdaftchris said:

Was sat behind a scout today who was mightily impressed with him today and wrote nearly half a book on him 

And there in lies the worry, weren't we rumoured to be signing him on a 2 year deal? Ended up on loan, could be a major fuck up that in the grand scheme of things.

This lad is so far out of this league it is unreal, obviously been his attitude that has held him back and this loan spell may have re-acted his brain to what he needs to do, with a takeover we may have a slither of a chance of signing him but this lad is 7 figure territory.

I havnt enjoyed watching a player for the tics as much tbh in my 27 years on this earth watching this shower, the guy is so in control of a game and he doesnt duck on his defensive duties as i thought he might...id go as far as saying id give my left bollock if we had a chance of signing him

He’s enjoying his football and is brimming with confidence. It doesn’t matter where he is on the field and is comfortable in any situation. I hope this investment happens and I hope Wellens or whoever the manager is is aware that we have a potential gold mine of a player here!!

He is the engine of the team and although we’ve come on leaps n bounds in a few short weeks It is imperative we hold on to him.

If we have funds in Jan to sign him (investment, who knows) i hope hes enjoyed himself enough here, which in fairness it looks is though he is doing with his performances week in week out- which have been outstanding, that some billy big bollocks team come koncking at his door with x amount a week and blow us out of the water for a deal.... Wouldnt hold it against him if he gets a "big" move, would love it if he stayed.  

All depends if we have money in Jan i suppose! Untill then evey game he plays to then im sure will be a pleasure to watch.  Like the bite he has in him as well!.