Bryan

Moimbe (if fit? if Wellens will play him? :lol:

McLaughlin

Byrne

Pringle

Nepomuceno

Davies

Nazon

I still see one or two free agents signing as we have our very own extended transfer window again but they'll likely be French Lads - like that Swede for example - who might not be ready to go straight in.

It seems more and more common for domestic players to have deals cancelled to move on too though so, fingers crossed, there could be someone along those lines to come in...

Looking back we tend to have a reasonable or decent February for some reason - not just Shez. 

Against all logic I fancy us to beat these Yorkshire bastards. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Moimbe will start on the bench, he will probably go with two up top and I would be tempted to put Bryan at left back with Edmondson playing alongside Gerrard at the back, if I remember rightly they have a tricky right winger who had bits of joy against Hunt at their place so it may be a big ask to throw Moimbe in with little or no match fitness at a cold and rainy BP.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Placide

Dummigan

Gerrard

Bryan

McLaughlin

Byrne

Pringle

Nepomuceno

Davies

Nazon

I still see one or two free agents signing as we have our very own extended transfer window again but they'll likely be French Lads - like that Swede for example - who might not be ready to go straight in.

It seems more and more common for domestic players to have deals cancelled to move on too though so, fingers crossed, there could be someone along those lines to come in...

Looking back we tend to have a reasonable or decent February for some reason - not just Shez. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Think Moimbe will start on the bench, he will probably go with two up top and I would be tempted to put Bryan at left back with Edmondson playing alongside Gerrard at the back, if I remember rightly they have a tricky right winger who had bits of joy against Hunt at their place so it may be a big ask to throw Moimbe in with little or no match fitness at a cold and rainy BP.

When is McEleny going to be ready? 

Edited by TheBigDog

11 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Nazon?

Yeah good point, he looked lively. If we go 2 up top who misses out in midfield?

Going without our only ball winner would be madness.

People calling for a return to the attacking football we saw initially under RW seem to forget/ fail to recognise that was only possible due the form of Fane protecting and breaking up play.

Edited by welshgaz

16 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

Yeah good point, he looked lively. If we go 2 up top who misses out in midfield?

Going without our only ball winner would be madness.

People calling for a return to the attacking football we saw initially under RW seem to forget/ fail to recognise that was only possible due the form of Fane protecting and breaking up play.

Who do we go without Pringle hes been dissapointing.

Placide

Dummigan

Gerrard

Bryan

Moimbe

Mclaughlin

Gardner

Fane

Byrne

Davies

Nazon

Get Fane and Gardner back together infront of our back 4 clearing up 2nd balls like they did when we were playing well. Tell Byrne to play on the left but with freedom to move around but with Fane covering him and helping out Moimbe as a left centre DM.

Nazon next to Davies so that we have someobe who can run in behind which will help Davies massively.

That team can win the game.

5 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Placide

Dummigan

Gerrard

Bryan

McLaughlin

Byrne

Pringle

Nepomuceno

Davies

Nazon

Exactly the side I’d go for, that. As much as I like Fane we still concede a shit ton with him in, he isn’t doing a great job of protecting the defence. Get McLaughlin and Nepo putting balls in the box and I think we’ll win.

57 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Exactly the side I’d go for, that. As much as I like Fane we still concede a shit ton with him in, he isn’t doing a great job of protecting the defence. Get McLaughlin and Nepo putting balls in the box and I think we’ll win.

:mmm:So please explain why you like Fane then!

9 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

He was an integral part of our only decent run of form when Wellens first came in - or does that not count? Plenty of others getting chance after chance despite underperforming, personally I don't see Fane as our biggest problem.

7 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Placide

Dummigan

Gerrard

Bryan

McLaughlin

Byrne

Pringle

Nepomuceno

Davies

Nazon

February kept us up last season 

P7 W4 D2 L1 = 14 points massive

This year 

Bradford H

Bastards A

Dongs H

Dale A

Southend H

7 from 15 is a bare minimum HOWEVER given the amount of games in hand the teams above us have it’s very soon going to be out of our hands unless we put a consistent run together. The home games on paper look ok but the away games look a real handful. Given we’ve won 3 away games in the last 17 months and since Portsmouth our league  record is:

P9 W0 D4 L5 and have lost our last 4 scoring once and conceding 9

If we have a bad February we’re gone...

We need:

Placide to rediscover his shot stopping abilities 

Dummigan to be suppprted on the RHS

Gerrard to step up and lead!!!

Bryan to quickly rediscover his form

Moimbe to be a proper LB

Byrne to rediscover his earlier form and higher up the pitch

Pringle to keep it simple 

Fane to carry on what he’s been doing

Nepo to put quality balls in

Davies get in the middle and shoot

Ducky carry on where he left off next week

subs:

AAH wrecking ball for last 20

Wilson, Gardner ready if needed

Radffle off the other spots 

Theres enough there to get 23 points from 48 especially with ED to come in too 

Wellens man man the fuck up and lead us to safety Ritchie would have killed for this squad have a chat with him about being hard done by eh?!

Edited by oafcprozac

43 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Hard to dislike someone who plays his heart out every game. Time for some of our more ‘talented’ individuals to step up...

Edited by Ryan

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Hard to dislike someone who plays his heart out every game. Time for some of our more ‘talented’ individuals to step up...

He does exactly what he’s there to do. Almost every single game. In recent weeks even his general footballing ability has improved. His passing has and we’re seeing him drive forward with the ball a hell of a lot more.

I think he’s excellent.