8 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

Liverpool Roma will stop any chances of there being more than 3300 there

If it was on Sky or ITV maybe but hardly anyone has BT Sport do they? 

Also, it's "only" Roma. Barcelona or Real Madrid might keep people in but surely not Roma?

10 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

If it was on Sky or ITV maybe but hardly anyone has BT Sport do they? 

Also, it's "only" Roma. Barcelona or Real Madrid might keep people in but surely not Roma?

2 million or so have it.  

I don’t think it will be a good attendance because it’s Tuesday, it’s chilly again, Southend will hardly bring anyone and our recent home games will have left the less regular supporters unimpressed. 

Edited by kowenicki

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

2 million or so have it.  

I don’t think it will be a good attendance because it’s Tuesday, it’s chilly again, Southend won’t hardly bring anyone and out recent home games will have left the less regular supporters unimpressed. 

Massively important game though.....

I agree the attendance will be poor but I don't think Liverpool being on BT will make much of a difference... 

9 hours ago, kowenicki said:

2 million or so have it.  

I don’t think it will be a good attendance because it’s Tuesday, it’s chilly again, Southend won’t hardly bring anyone and out recent home games will have left the less regular supporters unimpressed. 

& we play on saturday. If you are doing 1 - You'll do Saturday. 

9 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

So it's up to those that ARE there to make an atmosphere.  The lads need a lift, and it's up to the fans to do their bit. 

Wellens:”It’s in our hands still, it’s a game in hand and it gives us the opportunity to go above a couple of teams, this is our moment.”

?

11 hours ago, Andy-latic said:

Liverpool Roma will stop any chances of there being more than 3300 there

Each to their own, but don’t understand why any latics who is able to go tonight would watch Liverpool on telly instead 

we we need all the support we can get tonight and on Saturday 

Got a united/oldham fan (who has bought a ST with oldham for the first time in years for next season already so fair play to him) and an arsenal fan coming with me tonight so the champions league is having fuck all effect on them! 

Edited by aaronoafc

54 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I an personally of the opinion that the Roma match will have around a 2% effect on our attendance. If that.

I will reduce my OWTB attendance prediction by 60 on the strength of that Monty. 

Edited by BP1960

21 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I reckon Wilson will be in there. Stott on the bench.

I wouldn't put it past RW for Gerrard to be fine though.... 

on Saturday when Wilson came on for Gerrard did he go to CB or RB?

3 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Us becoming a long ball team at Wimbledon who would have envisaged that in the glory days-Long throws as well

What ever it requires to get over the line do not care how ugly it is on the eye, stay up re group in the summer and go again KTF.

Edited by mickjagger