3 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Wonder how the Wellens fandom are going to take this one.

Probably as gutted as the next Latics fan. Just cos you support someone as manager of the team doesn’t mean you take pleasure in how utterly shite we’ve been especially of late 

and when I say probably - I mean definitely cos I know I’m completely fucked off, and the prospect of Latics being in the fourth tier for the first time in my lifetime is not something I relish 

Edited by Buckshawlatic
  • Like 1

FFS.  Think ive just about had enough of this shit.  Rigsby was right, He called this round Nov time.  We are dire and deserve what we get, not happy at all. 

We have had enough chances to win 3 fukin games and its 0-3.  Cant blame a young defence.  Looks like we will rebuild from League 2, Wellens wont survive a relegation.

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

The fact that I’m at the match bit I’d rather be on my phone on here speaks volumes. And I’m usually glued to the action. I’m also usually a happy clapper but sorry Ritchie you need to go 

So glad she’s on the late shift now or I’d be in your boat. Has it turned toxic yet or numbed silence? 

41 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Not too sure, I was at the match though and just watched him stroll out and plonk himself down. V funny. 

I’m sure I saw him in Oldham TC not too long ago? Apologies if he has passed, had no idea. 

I deleted the original post as I realised I wasn't sure and didn't want to cause offence either. Thought I'd heard something.

Back when people give a shit. Going down with a whimper now.

Edited by longtimeblue

1 minute ago, Dick_Valentine said:

So glad she’s on the late shift now or I’d be in your boat. Has it turned toxic yet or numbed silence? 

Strangely the atmosphere is not too bad certainly not toxic. Shame RW didn’t set us up gung ho like this from the outset. Too little too late tho AGAIN!! Still for all the attacking we won’t score if we play after they’ve boarded their coach with their 3 points. RW tactics have been his downfall imo. Sorry Ritchie - Wellens out. 

11 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Probably as gutted as the next Latics fan. Just cos you support someone as manager of the team doesn’t mean you take pleasure in how utterly shite we’ve been especially of late 

and when I say probably - I mean definitely cos I know I’m completely fucked off, and the prospect of Latics being in the fourth tier for the first time in my lifetime is not something I relish 

Agreed. I take no pleasure in calling wellens record out.  None of us want to be shit! 

Im desperate for him to keep us up. He still might. ??

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Haven't we missed many good chances?  Is that Wellens' fault?

That’s the nature of things.

Have many times, and how many managers have we had, where we miss 2/3/4 great chances, and then they go and score. Doesn’t happen to other sides with the same regularity it does with us. 

The buck stops with the manager. 

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Haven't we missed many good chances?  Is that Wellens' fault?

The way he sets us up from the beginning is his fault Dave. The way he won’t pick AAH is his fault. Again we’ve looked far more threatening the minute he’s come on.The way we defend every fucking week is surely down to something we’re not doing right in training ? Honest to god he had my full backing. But he’s got no idea what to do ! He’ must be fired on the spot !