Abdallah Lemsagam Poll  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Does Lemsagam owe us ka-myoo-ni-ka-shun & a Plan?

49 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

It took him 1 year and 16 days.

My biggest issue with it, is he clearly didn’t know what he was/wasn’t buying and/or is using it as an excuse for his failure(s). Therefore he’s incompetent, lying or both. There’ll be no investment in the playing surface.

He says he’s ‘subsiding’ losses himself. Are these gifts or loans? I’d like to see the overdue Accounts.

No mention of the infrastructure plans for the portacabin facility at Chapel Road that appeared on the fishul a few days ago. Has he got planning permission?

The cynic in me thinks this is heavily influence by season ticket sales.

Nonetheless, it’s a good step in the right direction. It’s such a shame it took so long and my trust in him is so damaged.

You can't blame him for wanting to push season ticket sales, FWIW it doesn't change my stance, but if things look like they are changing he will have gained a pay on the dayer. I ain't holding my breath. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, disjointed said:

You can't blame him for wanting to push season ticket sales, FWIW it doesn't change my stance, but if things look like they are changing he will have gained a pay on the dayer. I ain't holding my breath. 

Thats where I’m at...too little too late. 

He should have come out with this weeks ago. I can’t help but think this is just all about the trust stance.

I don’t think this will have much of an impact on ST sales and I like many others will pick my games for now and see what happens.

I would like to believe his intentions are honourable but after 18 months of absolute shite he’s going to have to improve relations no end!!

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

I’m not blaming him.... I’m just cynical.

If the Trust @Andy b @underdog can gain access to detailed company accounts, tell me that he isn’t saddling the club with director loans that require paying back to him / he is paying his (not blaming the previous regime) creditors and they hold him to account on the governance he talks off, then I’ll accept it and back him. Until then however,  he hasn’t convinced me.

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

It took him 1 year and 16 days.

My biggest issue with it, is he clearly didn’t know what he was/wasn’t buying and/or is using it as an excuse for his failure(s). Therefore he’s incompetent, lying or both. There’ll be no investment in the playing surface.

He says he’s ‘subsiding’ losses himself. Are these gifts or loans? I’d like to see the overdue Accounts.

No mention of the infrastructure plans for the portacabin facility at Chapel Road that appeared on the fishul a few days ago. Has he got planning permission?

The cynic in me thinks this is heavily influence by season ticket sales.

Nonetheless, it’s a good step in the right direction. It’s such a shame it took so long and my trust in him is so damaged.

Well look at bury? Not defending him, but how hard is to find the truth and if after finding the truth, do u stick around ? Bury chairman didn’t , was it worse! Was his plans good and al’s were bad and it didn’t matter ? Who fuck knows? Sinnott seems the only one who can shed light and he seems to hate AL!? It’s a fucking web!!!

15 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I’m not blaming him.... I’m just cynical.

If the Trust @Andy b @underdog can gain access to detailed company accounts, tell me that he isn’t saddling the club with director loans that require paying back to him / he is paying his (not blaming the previous regime) creditors and they hold him to account on the governance he talks off, then I’ll accept it and back him. Until then however,  he hasn’t convinced me.

The trust won’t tell u that there either in bed with him Like the previous two or they are so tied up in NDA they can’t speak. I prey to god he’s made mistakes and he is learning ! Right or wrong big or small interference or no, if he truly cares and has ghe club for ghe right reasons eventually he will amend these mistakes 

How can we be confident that this clown can successfully turn our club fortunes around when he didn’t even check what he was buying?   To admit that he discovered the stadium, land and north stand was not in the purchase after competing that purchase is taking fuckwittery to a new level.  

Clearly this statement is to engineer sympathy from us fans to dig deep on ST purchases because his pal Corney royally screwed him over and he’s having to forfeit strengthening on the pitch just to keep the club afloat.  I’ll only believe this when the true facts around what debts he inherited are declared or those debts are viewed and verified by the Trust.  

My opinion remains that he’s a chancer and a serial bullshitter who thought he could buy a professional football club on the cheap enabling him to sign and sell on his own network of players.  He had no intention to delegate recruitment and selection to a manager.  Scholes stated Iacovitti was being forced on him permanently next season on a 2 year deal.  The Clown denied it.  What happened today?  This statement strongly suggests that this will continue - a head coach who is recruited to coach with recruitment and selection handled by those three Stooges of Curly, Barry and Mo.  Granted one or two have succeeded but we’ve been more potent via acquisitions domestically - if our budget has improved, move heaven and earth via Uncle Joe to get Lang back next season.  That’s the only way you’ll secure ST sales and increase gates - not a plan built on jam tomorrow.

There’s nothing in that statement that’s positive to foster a shot in the arm now, a catalyst to rejuvenate our fortunes.  Whoever thinks there is has been hoodwinked and sold the Emperor’s latest sartorial elegance.  His plan of promotion back to League 1 in three seasons should set alarm bells ringing.  It’s not cautious ambition but evidence that this bloke is potless.  He wants you to buy into this journey built on slowly, slowly when only 3 months ago he was blowing a kings ransom on signing Scholes and tapping into Man Utd reserves.  How can you trust any plan when he changes it to suit frequently and in reaction to questions being forced upon him.  

I still don’t trust this bloke and it’ll take a hell lot more than this statement for that to change.  This should have been forthcoming sooner not released under duress, dragged from the club in light of the Trust demanding questions and ST sales suffering.  Oh, and before I go.  Barry Owen.  A huge own goal there.  In your statement the demise of the club was a direct result of the previous regime - remind us all who was on that board again?!  New future, new statement ... should start with a new broom

13 hours ago, Midsblue said:

Oh, and before I go.  Barry Owen.  A huge own goal there.  In your statement the demise of the club was a direct result of the previous regime - remind us all who was on that board again?!  New future, new statement ... should start with a new broom

Fair point.  Presumably you won’t want anyone who was involved at board level at any time under the previous regime anywhere near the club? 

I wish people wouldn't waste emotional energy on Barry.

If, as reported, they don't listen to anybody they're certainly not going to listen to him. 

Which means he's probably just doing procedural stuff that, to be fair, he's very experienced with and can't do much damage with. 

5 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

If, as reported, they don't listen to anybody they're certainly not going to listen to him. 

Which means he's probably just doing procedural stuff that, to be fair, he's very experienced with and can't do much damage with. 

Apart from that time(s) the Trust didn't submit their accounts while he was the Chair. 

My current worry with Barry is that I'd imagine it's be him that thinks the quickest way to appease disgruntled fans is to appoint an ex-player in some coaching/ managerial capacity or spew out a tangerine kit (i.e. he'd be viewed as someone who can tap into to the zeitgeist of whatever period he thinks makes fans happy when, personally, that nonsense makes me want to slam my head into the boardroom table where Richard Jobson signed his contract)

17 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

IIRC there was financial fraud on his watch whilst kradibg the Trust due to lack of financial dilligence, wasn't there? I may have got the dates wrong. 

4 hours ago, singe said:

IIRC there was financial fraud on his watch whilst kradibg the Trust due to lack of financial dilligence, wasn't there? I may have got the dates wrong. 

https://m.thegazette.co.uk/notice/L-60356-1728447

Scroll down to see how well things do on Barry's watch. He also must have led the decision not to mention that the original Trust had ceased to exist and been replaced with a pheonix company 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Bent ex copper on an early pension brown nosing his way into positions of power or influence shocker.

Who is the "bent" ex-copper ?

.....and think before you answer.

2 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Who is the "bent" ex-copper ?

.....and think before you answer.

Don't ask the question then. It could be whoever you want it to be. 

On 5/22/2019 at 8:35 PM, Twisbrogan said:

My current worry with Barry is that I'd imagine it's be him that thinks the quickest way to appease disgruntled fans is to appoint an ex-player in some coaching/ managerial capacity or spew out a tangerine kit (i.e. he'd be viewed as someone who can tap into to the zeitgeist of whatever period he thinks makes fans happy when, personally, that nonsense makes me want to slam my head into the boardroom table where Richard Jobson signed his contract)

Don’t forget renaming it boundary park and naming a stand after Big Joe...can imagine a Barry the dinosaur saying that is what will make the fans happy...all papering over the cracks 

Archived