5 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

I didn't know Merse had the final say on who was on tv, no wonder they've never made sense.

The Beeb love a connection.

Latics consigned to Room 101?

Edited by BP1960

6th lowest side with a home draw against league opposition. 5th if Chippenham lose their replay. 

Can't see it being one of the TV games, as there are a few better ties, but very likely one of those Sunday highlighted games, which does earn us some money on top. 

9 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Do BT have live FA Cup games or just the beeb? 

One on BBC (usually Friday evening), two on BT (Saturday afternoon, Monday evening)

Eight are also shifted to Sunday afternoon, as they bounce around all the games on BBC showing live action.

Wednesday 24th October 24th - Monday 26th November.

Almost 5 weeks will pass with just 1 home league fixture plus Everton u21 in the Checkatrade.

That' includes 3 consecutive Saturday away days.

Given the alleged October payday fiasco, I dread to think how such a distinct lack of cash flow will have on Lemsagem's ability to pay November's wages on time, or even at all.

Will a hand out from TV broadcasting rights keep us alive for another month or is it just another nail in the coffin if we are overlooked?

Edited by hollandspies

5 minutes ago, hollandspies said:

Almost 5 weeks will pass with just 1 home league fixture plus Everton u21 in the Checkatrade.

Given the alleged October payday fiasco, I dread to think how such a distinct lack of cash flow will have on Lemsagem's ability to pay November's wages on time, or even at all.

Will a hand out from TV broadcasting rights keep us alive for another month or is it just another nail in the coffin if we are overlooked?

Not our problem, just enjoy the tie.

2 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

No way this will be on the Saturday with England v All Blacks at the cabbage patch. Good piss up round Richmond though. Cow to get to from Euston too. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Richmond on Thames. Not far from Kew. 

Capacity 3500. 

Keep in mind it’s actually Hampton so a fair way from Richmond and even further from Kew. In fact, I’ve no idea why they’re called Hampton & Richmond, it’s miles away with Twickenham in between!

19 minutes ago, hollandspies said:

Slightly likely to have a bigger gate at a non-league ground, likely to be pretty full, than a much more empty than usual BP. 

Plus prize money. 

PS the payday fiasco was September. Given that October has had one less game than standard, which was away, I'd be a lot more worried if the players aren't paid properly this month. 

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Keep in mind it’s actually Hampton so a fair way from Richmond and even further from Kew. In fact, I’ve no idea why they’re called Hampton & Richmond, it’s miles away with Twickenham in between!

Hampton is about 6 miles from Richmond?... about the same distance as it is from Dagenham to Redbridge?