FA Cup 2nd round draw.....

51 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

If you think getting embarrassingly dumped out of the FA Cup will speed up ALs departure your deluded...

I want him out as much as anyone but I think unfortunately it seems like he will be around for some time yet... and I'd quite like to be left with at least a solvent football club to support when he does eventually piss off so any additional funds to help us stay afloat are OK with me. 

I'd be quite happy with a winable 2nd round tie followed by a good day out like Fulham last season. 

In amongst all the shit it's still my team and I still enjoy the occasional snippet of success... 

He simply cannot continue to plough in the funds at this rate. Do you really think the club would benefit financially from a lucrative cup tie because I don’t!!

We are a totally dysfunctional football club close to the foot of the football pyramid. I dread to think what the score line would be if we were to end up with a 3rd round tie at a Premiership club.

At Fulham we excelled, all I was hoping for was a good performance and a close game. With this lot we have now it would be a total embarrassment and I’m not even sure I would like to witness it!!

**********ABDALLAH OUT**********

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Do you really think the club would benefit financially from a lucrative cup tie because I don’t!!

Yes. How could it not?

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

If losing helps to get him out I’m all for it....can’t raise any enthusiasm whatsoever  while the 🤡🤡are in charge!

Hope you enjoy your Saturday afternoons when there is no OAFC to watch anymore-unless you can magic up a buyer from somewhere?

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

At Fulham we excelled, all I was hoping for was a good performance and a close game.

By the way-was he not in charge at Fulham and you seemed to enjoy that from your comments above

4 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Yes. How could it not?

Hope you enjoy your Saturday afternoons when there is no OAFC to watch anymore-unless you can magic up a buyer from somewhere?

By the way-was he not in charge at Fulham and you seemed to enjoy that from your comments above

Because It could just as easily go straight into AL’s pocket!!

I certainly don’t enjoy my Saturday afternoons now....This is not in anyway shape or form the club I’ve supported for 60 years....I would rather take a chance now because by the time he fucks off voluntarily we could be beyond help!!!

Yes he was, however we had Lang and Surridge then who made a huge difference to our play. We have totally regressed since then and the 🤡🤡 have shown that they have absolutely no idea how to run a professional football club both on and off the pitch!!

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Because It could just as easily go straight into AL’s pocket!!

I certainly don’t enjoy my Saturday afternoons now....This is not in anyway shape or form the club I’ve supported for 60 years....I would rather take a chance now because by the time he fucks off voluntarily we could be beyond help!!!

Yes he was, however we had Lang and Surridge then who made a huge difference to our play. We have totally regressed since then and the 🤡🤡 have shown that they have absolutely no idea how to run a professional football club both on and off the pitch!!

You forgot Iversen and Lyden.... 

The reciepts dfference between the the two potencial opponents would be cira £20,000 and £2 000. Based on ticket prices of £2, £5 and £10. 

This furthe based on Salford bringing 3.000 and Burton 300.

I don't envisage us fans seeing any of this invested in players noticeably better than present come January. But it could go some way to making us solvent for longer.

31 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Like all the revenue from last years cup run then? Same owner.

So take a chance on having no club at all- no plan to replace if he leaves just hope somebody is out there-maybe another Day or Dale?

Or Lemsagam 😂

32 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

The reciepts dfference between the the two potencial opponents would be cira £20,000 and £2 000. Based on ticket prices of £2, £5 and £10. 

This furthe based on Salford bringing 3.000 and Burton 300.

I don't envisage us fans seeing any of this invested in players noticeably better than present come January. But it could go some way to making us solvent for longer.

Where the fuck would Salford get 3k fans from :D

Archived