New Away Kit - more than a teaser now!

`second, it is emroidered plus you can see the weave of the material; therefore suggesting that this is on the shorts.

It's a lemon-entry my dear Watson.

or it could be the makers name on the shirt ... but I like your theory

Says Cabrini on my home shirt, :angry: must be one of those cheaply made far eastern copies :ranting:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wore navy at Carlisle when we weren't allowed to wear the tangerine 'cos the blue shorts clashed

the shorts for the tangerine kit were not ready ... seems none fitted Gregan / Crossley so we wore the 3rd strip

Back to the tangerine in the club crest ...... get in !!!!!

That seems very distinctive and I would think become instantly recognisable as an Oldham shirt, I think

Anyone seen anything like it before?

How nice to have an attractive model!

Edited by singe

That seems very distinctive and I would think become instantly recognisable as an Oldham shirt, I think

Anyone seen anything like it before?

How nice to have an attractive model!

Roughyeds away shirt a few seasons ago?

I like it, nothing like we were expecting, crucially doesn't offend anyone and one that I think we can buy (get from Dad for birthday present) without hating it.

Regarding the model, she is a very tasty young lass. But is it only me who sees a pair of puncture wounds near her jugular in the Boardroon photos? I am all for restricting costs, but luring passing contractors into our unnatural unspoken secret of other-worldly shame is not a solution.

Edited by leeslover

kitprog2ccc1.jpg

She must have good eyesight if she can see the monitor from there!

I've gotta say, that's a mighty fine effort and definately one I'll be pur-chasing.

Now gentlemen, please excuse me while Miss Carbrini takes down my...erm, pre-order.