Who's the striker then?

maybe the lads who put it on website has not included the sub app. but he is definatly the player a few people from the club have said.

still tips the 200 mark without sub appearances though .

Im not saying youve heard wrong but I cant see it being him . the way the OS article was written was as if we was signing someone much better

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still tips the 200 mark without sub appearances though .

Im not saying youve heard wrong but I cant see it being him . the way the OS article was written was as if we was signing someone much better

scored more than cody mcdonald last season, i would be very happy if we got him. we shall wait.

No but Hull are/was.

We wouldnt make an offer to Hull for him though would we? And are Crew considered to be a top english club?

Dont get me wrong i'd be delighted with Donaldson but im pretty sure the article is hinting at McDonald

We may have made an offer for both though, id be very surprised if dickov has focused solely on a player who is probably gonna end up at a championship club!

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Going to throw a few names into the hat;

Darryl Duffy

Nathan Ellington

Rory Fallon

Chris Porter

Daniel Webber

I have just looked on http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list found who is on a free transfer and below the age of 30 because I'm convinced the article said a striker who was still in their 20's so found these names, let the rumours continue

Going to throw a few names into the hat;

Darryl Duffy

Nathan Ellington

Rory Fallon

Chris Porter

Daniel Webber

I have just looked on http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list found who is on a free transfer and below the age of 30 because I'm convinced the article said a striker who was still in their 20's so found these names, let the rumours continue

Not sure any of those have played non league though.

:censored: it, i carnt be arsed with you dickheads. the player is clayton donaldson. there you go. played non league with york city and played at hull city too.

Well said. think they're put out because they weren't privy to it.

Well said. think they're put out because they weren't privy to it.

We may be in for him but this cannot be the player the website is refering too.

The OS states the mystery Striker is from a Top English Club and has scored 90 goals in 165 games. Neither of these stats match up with Clayton Donaldson.

So congrats on knowing the name of a transfer coup that has nothing to do with the article

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2371155,00.html

Edited by NIKI1234

:censored: it, i carnt be arsed with you dickheads. the player is clayton donaldson. there you go. played non league with york city and played at hull city too.

Lee!

Why did you not jsut hint at it.

That way the people that told you might have confidence to confide again, and we would ahve known once it was reveealed.

Win Win.

Rather than Lose Lose.

Was that so hard really?

We may be in for him but this cannot be the player the website is refering too.

The OS states the mystery Striker is from a Top English Club and has scored 90 goals in 165 games. Neither of these stats match up with Clayton Donaldson.

So congrats on knowing the name of a transfer coup that has nothing to do with the article

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2371155,00.html

Key words in the article being 'over'.

"The striker who has held talks with the club has found the net over 90 times in just over 165 appearances at both non-league and Football League level."

SOOO it could be anything from 150 goals in 200 appearances, 160 in 201....

Was that so hard really?

"The striker who has held talks with the club has found the net over 90 times in just over 165 appearances at both non-league and Football League level."

Looking at the striekrs that have signed, it seems that he has not signed anywhere else yet, noe one else fits the desription.

The only striker of note since the announcement is Craig Davies, but who clearly is not at a top club!

He has 165 League and FA cup appearances :detectivegm0: (more with league and other and lots of subs) but 59 goals in those and 62 goals in total.

Mystery man

PS what has happnede to soccerbase interface lately. I have got the flashy new one twice, but 99 times out of 100 it is the basic mobile type with no colour

Edited by singe

Was that so hard really?

just over 165 appearances would suggest to me 170 times etc not 200

Edited by razza699

Was that so hard really?

Yeah ok then i suppose 150 goals is very close to 90 :grin:

I would be interested in your reasoning on Crewe being the Top English Club?