Celebrities who've claimed to support Latics in the past

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, this is rubbish. Are we really this poorly supported.

There's got to be somebody mega-famous.

On a side-note, nobody's mentioned Scholesy yet ?

Also, I bump into the drummer from the Courteeners every now and then (claim to fame : he was even in my living room last month ) - I will ask him about Liam Fray.

Come on, this is rubbish. Are we really this poorly supported.

There's got to be somebody mega-famous.

On a side-note, nobody's mentioned Scholesy yet ?

Also, I bump into the drummer from the Courteeners every now and then (claim to fame : he was even in my living room last month ) - I will ask him about Liam Fray.

Our supporters are more Hollyoaks than Hollywood.

Watson was just trying to round up support for his British title clash. He even admitted that the game he did the half time draw for was the first time he'd ever been to Boundary Park. You reckon he's been back since?

It was his first ever football game he said.

Some more boxing in Oldham this weekend. Denton Vassell fighting. Relation of Darius.

Good fighter just missing a trick by not calling himself Denton 'No Hassle' Vassel

Craig Watson (Boxer),

If you have to put what he does in brackets then he doesn't really qualify as a celebrity so I'm strugglina bot woth some of these...

Clint Boon

David Lloyd (cricket correspondent of the i newspaper and, no, not Bumble)

Edward Pearce(sometime Guardian columnist and Radio 4 panellist)

Talking of grabbing media attention at Millwall, there were also two Latics-supporting California Girls, who became legends in their own lunchtime. B)

I know attention can me you feel special, but I think that's just sad!

What's the point in being famous and only known as a slaaaaaaag!

I heard that the lead singer of the corteeners is an Oldham fan and he goes to games aswell not sure if true any further information?

Liam Fray's a Man Ure fan.

It is infact Daniel Conan Moores who is the Latic.

The only thing which pisses me off are these so called 'Local Celebrities' who use Latics as a bit of Publicity before going on to 'Support' Man Ure or Citeh once they've made it.

Not talking about Moore here, infact I think he's still a Season Ticket owner at Boundary Park. He did an interview for a Programme last Season.

Edited by SholverBlue

Bill Waddington (Percy Sugden from Corrie)claimed he used to be a regular at BP back in the day, when he was interviewed on TV during the "Pinch Me" season.During the same interview Michael Le Vell (Kevin Webster form Corrie)also said he occasionally went to watch Oldham.

If you have to put what he does in brackets then he doesn't really qualify as a celebrity so I'm strugglina bot woth some of these...

Clint Boon

David Lloyd (cricket correspondent of the i newspaper and, no, not Bumble)

Edward Pearce(sometime Guardian columnist and Radio 4 panellist)

I believe Clint Boon isn't in to football, just used us as publicity during our glory days.