So, big announcements tomorrow or Friday

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was 7 years ago but I wonder if this guy is involved again?

Ian Cheeseman mentioned something on twitter about Bolton connections.....didn't this guy live in Bolton at the time?

Ex Oldham chairman Barry Chaytow also released a press statement this morning regarding the current board room affairs at Boundary Park, the official site published.

Chaytow said:

'I will resign as Chairman and as a Director, but I would hope it to be only a temporary state of affairs. If the deal goes through, then I will be back very soon.'

'In the circumstances we feel that for me to stay on as a member of the Board at present would be a conflict of interest, so it is my intention to make a formal offer to purchase the football club along with the freehold land'

Read more: http://www.oldham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=30700#ixzz2KoyZ8u9n

I know it was 7 years ago but I wonder if this guy is involved again?

Ian Cheeseman mentioned something on twitter about Bolton connections.....didn't this guy live in Bolton at the time?

Ex Oldham chairman Barry Chaytow also released a press statement this morning regarding the current board room affairs at Boundary Park, the official site published.

Chaytow said:

'I will resign as Chairman and as a Director, but I would hope it to be only a temporary state of affairs. If the deal goes through, then I will be back very soon.'

'In the circumstances we feel that for me to stay on as a member of the Board at present would be a conflict of interest, so it is my intention to make a formal offer to purchase the football club along with the freehold land'

Read more: http://www.oldham.vi...0#ixzz2KoyZ8u9n

Francis Lee buying the club and Sammy Lee managing it ?

Edited by BP1960

It will probaly be the season ticket announcement ! Don't get to excited Latics always seem to "Big Up" these announcements

Can't find anything from the club about making an announcement today or tomorrow so they've hardly done a "big up".

It's the media that have set hares running.