Di Canio gone from Swindon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wouldn't come here with no money, but the way I see it is that it's another club in this league that managers have the choice of.

Notts, Swindon, Coventry, Us... we're not as attractive as any of them. Use the cup money to tempt Dowie back, i think he's the only experienced manager we'll get with the competition

Would a Jewish Chairman appoint a self-proclaimed fascista who has expressed admiration for Mussolini, who wrote a highly anti-Semitic analysis on the situation in Europe in 1919? :unsure:

Sometimes I get a bit lost in politics, can you tell it in simple terms?? :coffee1:

Would a Jewish Chairman appoint a self-proclaimed fascista who has expressed admiration for Mussolini, who wrote a highly anti-Semitic analysis on the situation in Europe in 1919? :unsure:

It's not just that. Someone like DiCanio would fall out with our dummy-spitting, reactionary de facto chairman within about 20 minutes.

Plus, he's not even that good. Hasn't he basically been bankrolled and now the money guy has stopped putting money in it's got DiCanio's back up because they've had to sell players to stop a financial mini-meltdown?

On Radio 5, the other night, Clem (who is always up Di Canio's arsehole) said that quitting his job is just a ploy to get the fans to beg him to come back.

New owners are expected to come in this week (according to Clem) so he is trying to make 'a point'. If that turns out to be true then he's an even bigger prick than I previously thought. Hope it backfires.

Although you can't argue with his results, and his side did look half decent when they came to ours just before Christmas, I wouldn't want him in charge of my club.

He is just a prick isn't he?

Why would you quit at a club when it's going so well, probably heading towards consecutive promotions!

Sure, the chairman selling Matt Ritchie is annoying and would piss anyone off but you've got to get on with it and look for a replacement.

It doesn't seem to have affected them!