I'm leaving the site

Due to certain posters on this site Iv'e decided to leave.

Thanks for the memories, the majority of you are fine, but I don't need some of the replies I have been

receiving recently.

BP 1960.

Thanks for the memories, the majority of you are fine, but I don't need some of the replies I have been

receiving recently.

BP 1960.

Leaving in a more amicable way than LaticsLee anyway :wink:

Don't hesitate to come back with some knowledge on non-league players, always found it an interesting read.

Keep The Faith! :OASISscarf:

Hope you continue to inform the club of potential prospects (even though they may have been out of order not replying).

That's not just of value to the site but to our club. Lot of respect for that work you do.

Edited by NewBlue

There are arseholes on here. You have always struck me as the opposite. A voice of reason and knowledge. That's really sad, but i know how you feel. Some people think that being rude and aggressive for no real reason (apart from sexual frustration, an orange fetish and general feelings of inadequacy) is always acceptable. Take a few days off and think about it...or move to the e-zine.

I'll join in the love fest, I hope you don't stop posting, I don't always agree with you but respect your opinions on the game. Internet message boards shouldn't be taken seriously, if someone posts something you don't like, log off for a bit, don't take it to heart.

Can't say I'm too bothered, all this of talk of Alfie Partridge or Dave Smith from the Dog and Duck league being future internationals bored me.

Not saying I pay much attention to who posts what but when someone tries to post something different from the average rubbish that gets posted about how crap we are then they should be praised and not slated.

receiving recently.

BP 1960.

Why? Shame as you're one of the more rational, informed and eloquent on here. Will miss your interesting posts that shone out from amongst the tripe and polls