Furman done deal. On Donny Website

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we are safe from relegation with a massive squad.

Whether he is a great player or not - we need bodies.

Cost cutting and nothing else.

Mr Corney - you have a lot to answer for.

always thought we had the same problem with wes and furman as England have with gerrard and lampard ! ;-) would rather have wes in team on recent form and although an alright player found myself pulling my hair out as dean will do at least one risky backpass a game and will have a spell where he can only pass backwards! best of luck to all former latics (except feeney ) but not fussed and hopefully get a vocal captain now. also can't Murray take his slot? ktf

who's going to pass the ball back to bouzanis now? looks like zidane facing his own goal and plays like me going forward no big loss at all in my opinion. But we do need a signing or two in the middle a injury to baxter or weslowski and we are struggling

Arn't you all forgetting something? Don't we all agree that it has not been the players we have but the way they have been used? The club should have said NO! It is Corney who has let him go. At times he has been the only player on the pitch with any energy. So no Furman and Smith out until 30th at the earliest. Why will they sign another player when they already signed his replacement in Paul Murray? Fills you with confidence.

Seems bonkers prima facie to me but i don't know enough to comment with any authority so I won't. What I would like to know is the views of the rest of the squad. If it has pissed them off then we might as well start planning for L2 now.

Seems bonkers prima facie to me but i don't know enough to comment with any authority so I won't. What I would like to know is the views of the rest of the squad. If it has pissed them off then we might as well start planning for L2 now.

Might be the opposite !!!!!!!!!

I don't blame Furman (after all, he's just a footballer). But what the :censored: is Corney thinking? Why couldn't we just say, "Stay and help us Dean and move in the summer with our good wishes."

I reckon Corney might be losing his mind...

...unless whatever peanuts we get for Furman is enough for Dowie to come in long term, which is unlikely. If that happens Corney is a genius and I'll be sorry I ever doubted him.

This is nothing more than a financial decision, nothing to do with footballing reasons. Unless the powers that be have a replacement already lined up and ready to come in, you can't help but wonder what on earth is going on at our club??

How many other clubs in relegation trouble would ship off their captain on loan to the league leaders??

What message does it send out to the rest of the squad and the teams around us fighting for survial if no replacement comes in??

When oh when is Mr Corney going to come out and fill in the gaps? He moans about falling attendances, infact we all do. But what would expect with decisions like these??

I'm really frustrated at how we're being run at the moment! Really annoying!