Adam Rooney!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of his goals come from attacking low crosses into the middle of the box - add to the pace and power of JCH and the subtlety of MacDonald and we are looking good up front.

Big question mark over Baxter's future though, where does he fit into a strike-force of JCH, MacDonald and Rooney? Especially given that we have so many wide options?

I think Baxter will be the furthest point of a midfield 3 rather than a striker so I'm not too worried on that front.

It's more where these strikers are going to get game to please them all that has me thinking, since we also look blessed with wingers too.

Then again, there may begames where we play 442 and LJ can put 2 up top and play Baxter CM with Smith.

For once, we seem to have an abundance if options and a decent squad.

Some have been panicking that we have not got a full team together before the end of June. Worth noting that he has been on the Army camp with the team, so already part of the team building.

So, although the squad looks bereft on paper, they team is taking shape behind the scenes.

Most of his goals come from attacking low crosses into the middle of the box - add to the pace and power of JCH and the subtlety of MacDonald and we are looking good up front.

Big question mark over Baxter's future though, where does he fit into a strike-force of JCH, MacDonald and Rooney? Especially given that we have so many wide options?

He fits in wherever he wants, he's Jose Baxter.