Bristol City forum

What I've read of their forum is complimentary to us. Many saying we deserved all 3 points and played good, attacking football. 'Tore us apart', 'should've scored 5 by half-time, 'JCH was a class above' etc.

It's horrible having to read this every week without the 3pts...

Some cracking topics to read, one on LJ and Oldham but the comments about today's game are very complimentary about us and the football we played.

We get good comments from the majority of opposition fans but if we can't start scoring more goals that's all we'll ever get..... It's points we want not plaudits!

Lots of complimentary tweets from their fans as well, saying we're one of the best teams they've played this season and if we had a decent finisher (oh, don't we know it) we'd have easily won. Generous of them. Yeovil fans always seem like a good bunch as well, there must be something in the water in the west country. Or maybe the cider.

Great to hear we've outplayed yet another team without winning. Don't get me wrong, I am right behind LJ and the team but how many shots did their keeper have to save. And it's becoming a recurring theme - lots of good passing - but no shot at the end of it. Goals win games and if you don't shoot you don't score. We are not far from being a very good side it just needs more work on the final third of our play.

Great to hear we've outplayed yet another team without winning. Don't get me wrong, I am right behind LJ and the team but how many shots did their keeper have to save. And it's becoming a recurring theme - lots of good passing - but no shot at the end of it. Goals win games and if you don't shoot you don't score. We are not far from being a very good side it just needs more work on the final third of our play.

Do you not think it will come in time? LJ has been in charge for little over 20 matches in total and for somebody who was ready to quit my 20+ years season ticket, I a more than happy to admit I was very very wrong.

We are playing the best football I have seen for many years, but he needs time to get it together and he also needs a ruthless streak...

Keep the faith, we will be reet.

Why would you read another sides forum? I think that is a sign you spend too much time on the internet. Something for you to ponder.

If you went to the game you'd know how we did or didn't play.

Arthur.

Surely getting the views of the opposition offers an interesting alternative insight. Especially when most of what you see on twitter and on here is bias towards us.

Plus, not everyone can get to the game to be fair, like me, i was in work through-out the game today and litterally heard the half time and full time score - to me, hearing nothing about the game, it sounded like we got a great result away from home after being 1 down... however when i saw what was written on that Bristol City forum, i realised we actually did deserve more from the game.

Why would you read another sides forum? I think that is a sign you spend too much time on the internet. Something for you to ponder.

Arthur.

Why would you spend time pointing that out to someone? A sure sign you spend too much time on the internet.

Why would I spend time telling you that. A sure sign. Oh...

Arthur.

I'm guessing that some of the people on here are able to scan an opposition forum quicker than it took you to write your post, but that would be rather assumptive of me.

Arthur.

Says the man who's registered another brand new account to act the wind up merchant. Knock it off.

Arthur.

Not really Arthur, opposition fans provide a less biased opinion rather than reading comments from our fans who can have prejudged opinions on players so can't comment objectively.

I also play myself Saturday afternoons and will do until I'm too old to do so. Then I will start going to Saturday games.

They really hate Kilkenny over there. Would gladly have him back in our first team. Hes the kind of player that everyone on this board is crying out for!

Not at all, I would like someone big and strong and a goal scorer, similar to the Orient lad, who scored against us, after trying to look like he never touched it!

6 Feet tall powerhouse, takes no prisoners, wins headers in both areas and in midfield and above all else shoots on sight. Kilkenny is on loads of money too!

Not at all, I would like someone big and strong and a goal scorer, similar to the Orient lad, who scored against us, after trying to look like he never touched it!

6 Feet tall powerhouse, takes no prisoners, wins headers in both areas and in midfield and above all else shoots on sight. Kilkenny is on loads of money too!

Most people on this board want an unlocking midfielder. I just reckon we need Charlie Mac back fit to poach anything that falls.

I didnt say it was realistic we would get him. Imagine they replaced their full backs with his wage they'd probably be a decent team! Ive no idea how Nicky Shorey ever played for England!

he moved from leeds to Bristol city because leeds wouldn't increase his 10'000 a week wage.. highly doubt he's anywhere near our price range! Also his attitude is awful, very talented footballer who's more then happy to just sit on the bench and accept his big wage packet! Big shame