WHY KUSUNGA?

But that's the way the worlds going coaching is getting a lot more complex and more technical and requires more innovation

For years in this country we've neglected this and watch as the Europeans become more innovative with their coaching and we wonder why the premiership is full of foreign coaches and foreign players and we never win an international tournament.

In terms of the loans would you have preferred we didn't bring in the loan players and stuck with Adam Rooney who it clearly wasn't working for? You've also been critical of us not looking for in the non league 2 of those came from non league 1 scored today.

I actually think your one of the more informed posters on this MB, but constantly nit picking at the manager after every defeat gives the perception of an agenda.

Well said Glossop-on those first 3 points, but didn't we sign 3 from non league

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on radio manc,LJ has confessed "perhaps".says he doesn't expect a player of kunsungas experience to dive in.however the argument is that GK had received a final warning.my estimate is two matches-one for the 2 cards and one additional for a second s/o thi season.

I stick the knife in when it's deserved, his decision not to substitute Kusunga at half time defied all logic and IMO cost the match.

Is that every time LJ doesn't do exactly what you say and we don't win? Absolutely ridiculous.

A lot of us on here are right some of the time and wrong a hell of a lot more, you're no different. I don't see anybody else playing the 'told you so' card at every possible opportunity and using it as a stick to beat the manager with though. It's like you take it personally that LJ isn't religiously reading owtb to get your thoughts on every aspect of the team. Get over yourself.

I'm not sure he's learning, the longer the season goes on the stranger the decisions, and where was Smith today ?..it always seems to be the Latics who make last minute changes to the team when there's been no announcements of injuries.

Matt Chambers tweeted that Korey Smith had taken a knock in training on Thursday. I asked Matt on Twitter and he said nothing officially confirmed but that it looks a serious one. Might prove to be a false alarm

But no doubt we kept that to try and disrupt the opposition.

Bloody hell, got out of work thinking we'd got a draw. :censored: sake.

Kasunga has been a liability alot this season, in my opinion. Much prefered Connor Brown/Lanzoni at Right back and Tarkowski/Lockwood/Wilson/Grounds at Centre back above him. Others seem to see some quality in him, but he's not that good IMO.

I'd get rid in Summer, but i'm happy to be proved wrong.

No. But you seem to be the only one that has the one that stated if you are 4 points clear of a relegation spot in Mid Feb you are guaranteed to stay up.

yes, thats clearly what I said. Whereas you have clearly said we will be relegated 3 times and will fold in 2018 (using the same logic as you are applyling)

if only we had a striker who could bag 3 in 4 i dont care how they are scored

We do, Rooney bagged 3 in 3 for us earlier in the season, JCH bagged 3 in 4 games (but he only played in 3) between Mansfield (a) and Coventry (a) in December and Philliskirk got 4 in 4 between Notts County (h) and Shrewsbury (a) in November. Macdonald also managed to get 3 in 5 games, that he played in, where the first two games of his 5 game sequence he appeared as a sub so he got 3 goals in less than 360 minutes (4 full games worth) between August and October.

But this is all semantics and pedantry. Rooney is a decent player, who is probably going to struggle in League one due to his size, strength and speed, but in the SPL, which I think is a comparable standard, he does well because the players don't tend to be as physiologically gifted than in League 1. It also explains a bit about Dayton sometimes struggling and why Harkins, who is bigger and presumably stronger than both of them and who's game doesn't rely on speed of movement has done well.

Then again according to one poster in this thread Sports Science is all a bit of mumbo-jumbo and players in the old days didn't rely on sports science complicating matters, despite them tending to follow some scientific methodology but probably without really realising it or possibly understanding it. But what would I and several other posters on here know about that.